26871 posts
6377 upvotes
GTHA
MyNameWasTaken wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 11:18 pm
No more Queen Biopic
The Queen biopic is not cancelled.

from the article you linked to...

"The studio, which has about two more weeks of principal photography remaining on the film, is expected to name a new director within the next few days."
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10202 posts
733 upvotes
Mississauga
Get Ron Howard to do it. He's an old hand now at taking over from fired directors.
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13897 posts
9493 upvotes
Toronto
Nasty rumors have been circling about him for years. Chickens coming home to roost.
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
3112 posts
234 upvotes
London, EU
sprung wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 9:50 am
Nasty rumors have been circling about him for years. Chickens coming home to roost.
Yes, I was going to say. He is much worse than Kevin Spacey from what I've heard or read.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
5596 posts
730 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Pedo-bros Singer/Spacey did Usual Suspects, which will always be a classic crime film - that being said, ALL (yes, all) of the movies Singer has done since have sucked.

Does no one recall what happened back in '98 with Apt Pupil?
Singer was sued by a teenage extra from the movie who alleged that the director wanted him and other minors to film a shower scene. That lawsuit was dismissed along with 2 other cases.

I can't find much on this but I remember following the story back when it happened.

Btw for those looking for a good documentary on child abuse in Hollywood, the description in the video has the full movie - worth a watch.