Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
ca.refurb.io

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 2nd gen i5 4300u 1.9 ghz 8GB Ram 240GB SSD Touch 2560x1440 14" Laptop - $479

Jun 12, 2016
715 posts
319 upvotes
Mississauga
ordered from the link OP provided. It was OOS when I first found this thread, but kept on tracking inventory status. Arrived in great condition and works nicely. Nothing fancy in the box, just a well insulated bubble wrap, power cable, and a 1 pager instruction. The only noticeable sign of wear and tear are some small scratches on the base of the laptop, but otherwise, it looks almost brand new. Problem is that the battery drains pretty fast. It is a 4 year old laptop so I wasn't expecting much, which leads me to my question- does anyone have a link to replacement Lenovo batteries? I can't seem to find it on the Lenovo site for some reason. I heard of bad cases of battery catching on fire when people ordered from third party manufacturers. Thanks in advance.
Oct 5, 2002
549 posts
262 upvotes
Received mine yesterday. I charged it to 93% and left the screen brightness on medium. Leaving the screen constantly on while running the updates for 1 hour made the battery drop to about 65%. Then leaving the screen on for 2 hours without any activity, the battery dropped to 24%. I think I will get about 2 hours battery life if actively use the laptop. One thing slightly weird is that no matter what battery percentage is left, when hovering pointer over the battery it always says 1 hour 30 mins remaining.

In terms of physical condition, the screen protector is excellent (no bubbles), the touch screen features work fine, keyboard clean and works well, finger print sensor slightly dirty with some dirt stuck in the cracks. Bottom side of laptop all scratched up, laptop cover has no scratches.

Battery charger is very dirty and doesn't look like it has every been clean. No accessory cables included.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Hi
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)