• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2019 9:25 pm
[OP]
May 18, 2008
166 posts
219 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Kelseys] CAA Members get 10 Free Wings at Kelseys on July 29

Receive 10 free wings at participating Kelseys restaurants when you show your CAA card on Monday, July 29, 2019.

One offer per table per day. No cash value. Dine in only. Taxes extra. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, including the evergreen save 10% Kelseys CAA offer.

Please present valid CAA Membership card before ordering.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2288886504762084/
Images
  • CAA Kelseys.JPG
41 replies
May 7, 2015
45 posts
16 upvotes
Newmarket
On Monday, July 29, our friends at Kelseys Original Roadhouse are celebrating #NationalWingDay by giving CAA Members 10 free chicken wings! Just to let you know it's one offer per table!

Want to take part in this delicious offer? Make sure to bring your CAA Membership card and your appetite.

Unforgettable since 1978, Kelseys chicken wings are simply amazing! Your choice of original roadhouse wings (breaded) or new york style wings (non-breaded). Served with your choice of blue cheese or ranch dipping sauce, carrots and celery.

Some restrictions apply. Learn more: https://portal.caarewards.ca/sco/partne ... ?pid=73731

More details: More details: Receive 10 free chicken wings at Kelseys Original Roadhouse restaurants (excluding Niagara Falls) when you show your CAA card on Monday, July 29, 2019. One offer per table per day. No cash value. Dine in only. Taxes extra. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, including the evergreen save 10% Kelseys CAA offer. Please present a valid CAA membership card before ordering.

65008553_2332634083494987_3818983884792528896_n.jpg

* fairly certain you'll probably have to purchase a beverage (pop should be fine)
** CAA Members only; there's already an existing CAA discount; 10% off. These 2 cannot be combined.
*** if this is anything like the free ribs event, sitting at the bar would be a good way to get 1 order free per person.
[OP]
May 18, 2008
166 posts
219 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Reminder...………..today is the day you can get 10 free wings at Kelseys if you are a CAA member
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
11938 posts
22045 upvotes
Scarborough
Mike S wrote:
Jul 29th, 2019 10:24 am
Reminder...………..today is the day you can get 10 free wings at Kelseys if you are a CAA member
Thanks for the reminder, I missed this when you first shared it. I'll probably just order a drink but as far as I can tell, you don't need to order anything at all to get the free wings?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Feb 24, 2019
108 posts
96 upvotes
I wonder if Buffalo Wind Wings is celebrating wing day, or if it's only the USA restaurants that offer the promotions like usual...
Nov 22, 2017
351 posts
263 upvotes
Good thing its free cause I sure as hell wouldn't pay for these wings.

10 wings for $17.49 at regular price? LOL
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
8607 posts
3030 upvotes
Toronto
got this deal last year. don't need to order anything to get the freebie
...but i got fries so i didn't feel like a schmuck
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7483 posts
3644 upvotes
ON
Do the servers at Kelsey's have the same response time to a call as CAA ?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2015
1511 posts
390 upvotes
St. Catharines, ON
For those who have gotten this deal, should one expect it to be crazy busy?
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
2934 posts
961 upvotes
Canadiansinner wrote:
Jul 29th, 2019 1:30 pm
Good thing its free cause I sure as hell wouldn't pay for these wings.

10 wings for $17.49 at regular price? LOL
Wow that’s pretty good, that’s the same price they were in 2012
I’d get them on Thursday, they had half priced wings with a drink. Was about $10
Their wings are huge and taste good.

They’re double to triple the size of St. Louis baby wings
[OP]
May 18, 2008
166 posts
219 upvotes
Richmond Hill
rkjredflag wrote:
Jul 29th, 2019 2:15 pm
For those who have gotten this deal, should one expect it to be crazy busy?

It probably depends on what time you go...…………...I went to the Richmond Hill location (Yonge & Highway 7) at 2 PM today and the place was empty
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1537 posts
126 upvotes
What sort of proof do they need? Don't have my card with me, do I just give them my membership number or show online account?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
8607 posts
3030 upvotes
Toronto
reggyDeal wrote:
Jul 29th, 2019 3:22 pm
What sort of proof do they need? Don't have my card with me, do I just give them my membership number or show online account?
in the details it mentions to bring your card. you'll have to ask if they will accept any other sort of proof.
Details
On Monday, July 29, our friends at Kelseys Original Roadhouse are celebrating #NationalWingDay by giving CAA Members 10 free chicken wings! Just to let you know it's one offer per table!

Want to take part in this delicious offer? Make sure to bring your CAA Membership card and your appetite.

Unforgettable since 1978, Kelseys chicken wings are simply amazing! Your choice of original roadhouse wings (breaded) or new york style wings (non-breaded). Served with your choice of blue cheese or ranch dipping sauce, carrots and celery.

Some restrictions apply. Learn more: https://portal.caarewards.ca/sco/partne ... ?pid=73731

More details: More details: Receive 10 free chicken wings at Kelseys Original Roadhouse restaurants (excluding Niagara Falls) when you show your CAA card on Monday, July 29, 2019. One offer per table per day. No cash value. Dine in only. Taxes extra. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, including the evergreen save 10% Kelseys CAA offer. Please present a valid CAA membership card before ordering.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.