Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CAA Travel

Two CAA basic memberships for $69/year + bonus gift (South Central Ontario only)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2017 9:00 pm
Deal Guru
Jul 5, 2001
10109 posts
12727 upvotes
Toronto

[CAA Travel] Two CAA basic memberships for $69/year + bonus gift (South Central Ontario only)

Looks like this offer has been around for awhile, but is still active.

Offer valid to residents of the CAA South Central Ontario region only.
* Plus HST. Rate pertains to one Basic primary membership and one Basic associate membership fees for one year of service. Renewal fees: $79.10 for Basic Primary and $46.33 for Basic Associate. Plus memberships have a 24 hr. wait period.
** Free gift for new Primary Member joins only. One per Household (Value $30).
*** $10 instant savings only applies to first year membership fee.
© 2016 CAA South Central Ontario. All rights reserved. Serving Members in Southern and Central Ontario.
® CAA trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association. Making bad days good. And good days better. is a trademark of CAA South Central Ontario.
CAA South Central Ontario respects the privacy of its Members in accordance to its Privacy Policy. A copy of this policy can be obtained at www.caasco.com/privacy or by contacting one of our CAA Stores.
Images
  • CAA.JPG
15 replies
Jul 23, 2015
897 posts
650 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I wonder how long I need to be not a member for to be new again...
Mar 2, 2016
862 posts
1248 upvotes
Toronto
$77.97 after tax

Does anyone know what kind of discount does one get for car insurance through CAA as a member? I checked their website but it says "up to xx%" which can also be 0%. Does anyone know what that discount depends on?
Koodo|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Ritual
Nov 23, 2014
126 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto, ON
JamesPlomppy wrote: $77.97 after tax

Does anyone know what kind of discount does one get for car insurance through CAA as a member? I checked their website but it says "up to xx%" which can also be 0%. Does anyone know what that discount depends on?
The discount is up to 20%
Jul 2, 2016
889 posts
2362 upvotes
Thanks op. I actually signed up for the basic membership a week ago at $70. They weren't able to give me the associate membership as they said this was part of a mail campaign to selected individuals but they are sending me the trunk organizer.
Nov 23, 2014
126 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto, ON
If you currently have a membership you can add an associate member for 1/2 price until the end of March.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
Does anyone know how much if upgrading to Plus? 10km tow kinda sucky rather have it where I can bring it to any garage
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Nov 23, 2014
126 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto, ON
aquariaguy wrote: Does anyone know how much if upgrading to Plus? 10km tow kinda sucky rather have it where I can bring it to any garage
Plus membership is $114 + tax for the primary member so $43 to do the upgrade.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8049 posts
8626 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Does CAA works the​ same as it used to b4, whoever is the holder of that card can get any car towed/boosted as long as the caa holder is present?
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2007
1562 posts
698 upvotes
Toronto
TransporterSD wrote: Does CAA works the​ same as it used to b4, whoever is the holder of that card can get any car towed/boosted as long as the caa holder is present?
you got it
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4413 posts
1557 upvotes
Stupid question of the day: do both memberships need to be for the same address?
Ebay - 340 - 0 - 0 | Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0 | Grailed - 126 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
3196 posts
735 upvotes
Funny, it wouldn't let me finish the checkout because I was previously a member, but my credit card was charged anyway.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1275 posts
404 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: Does CAA works the​ same as it used to b4, whoever is the holder of that card can get any car towed/boosted as long as the caa holder is present?
Yes
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2014
1399 posts
957 upvotes
Is it true that even with a basic membership you can call another tow truck and be reimbursed by CAA for the tow?
Jan 26, 2017
141 posts
124 upvotes
hybrid09 wrote: Is it true that even with a basic membership you can call another tow truck and be reimbursed by CAA for the tow?
"If you've followed the procedures outlined for Roadside Assistance, yet CAA service is NOT available, you can arrange for your own service, pay for it and submit the original receipt to CAA within 30 days. Reimbursement is based on your membership coverage type, along with the current commercial rate for the region where the vehicle was disabled."

https://www.caasco.com/Auto/Roadside-Se ... imers.aspx

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)