Expired Hot Deals

[Cabelas] Bushmaster QRC Quick Response Carbine Semiautomatic Tactical Rifle with Mini Red Dot .223,-RPAL NEEDED--$699.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2019 9:52 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
2537 posts
1126 upvotes
Pothole city
Glaxin wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 9:58 am
What do you folks like to do with something like this?
This the equivalent of a 1994 Mustang V6 for someone with a RPAL...

Crazy USA...
Jan 23, 2017
61 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto/GTA
typer100 wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 12:07 pm
This the equivalent of a 1994 Mustang V6 for someone with a RPAL...

Crazy USA...
It's not that crazy when you have an invasive species like the hog causing millions of dollars of damage to property. There's even a bounty for them. Would make for a good bachelor party :D
"Who do you think you are, I am!" -Pete Weber
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1157 posts
1054 upvotes
Whitby
Mind blown. Few friends of mine have guns, rifles etc. All licensed. But other than showing them off to friends they don't hunt or go to range so I don't get the point.
Jan 23, 2017
61 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto/GTA
dyalect wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 12:24 pm
Mind blown. Few friends of mine have guns, rifles etc. All licensed. But other than showing them off to friends they don't hunt or go to range so I don't get the point.
maybe they don't have anyone to go with. get your license and tag along :)
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1168 posts
1262 upvotes
dyalect wrote:

People own sports car yet they don't take them to the racing track? People collect post stamps but they don't post anything?
What does it matter to you what they do or don't do with their own personal property?
Just because its not something you would do or own does not entitle you to judge people who do.

I have handguns, AR-15s, shotguns, etc all are legally owned. They do not hurt anyone and you will never even see them. What does it matter to you what I do with my money and free time?

Last edited by RaphaelG041 on Mar 22nd, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
29541 posts
15395 upvotes
Ottawa
dyalect wrote:
Well, I either buy guns or spend the money on hookers and drugs!
Wife does not approve of the latter!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1082 posts
765 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
dyalect wrote:
Some people just enjoy collecting and not actually using any of the items in their collection.

It's like coin or stamp collecting, even though these items have a use, you don't use them for their intended purposes and instead enjoy owning them as display or collectibles.
Same goes for some gun owners. They will build up a collection but will never actually use them for anything.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12293 posts
12739 upvotes
This thread is turning out great. Seems we have some ballers here.

Is there a Gun Black Friday in Ontario? Want to know if I should wait.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
29541 posts
15395 upvotes
Ottawa
redflagdealsguy wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 12:39 pm
This thread is turning out great. Seems we have some ballers here.

Is there a Gun Black Friday in Ontario? Want to know if I should wait.
Wait for the M&P 15 Sport II, as it goes on sale often for $599.99.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1157 posts
1054 upvotes
Whitby
Whoa... foghorn. Pump brakes.

People have opinions too. I am entitled to mine. Whatever floats your boat. As for sports cars, owners do drive them so I don't get your logic.

If I take the time to get a license in Canada (which is a lot of work and money) and buy a gun or rifle. I am shooting something!

Enjoy your collection.
RaphaelG041 wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 12:33 pm
People own sports car yet they don't take them to the racing track? People collect post stamps but they don't post anything?
What does it matter to you what they do or don't do with their own personal property?
Just because its not something you would do or own does not entitle you to judge people who do.

I have handguns, AR-15s, shotguns, etc all are legally owned. They do not hurt anyone and you will never even see them. What does it matter to you what I do with my money and free time?

Get a life
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
3912 posts
651 upvotes
bomber17 wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 12:01 pm
Continue to be freaking out because you can actually buy/sell guns in forums and used market sites that's like Craigslist. There are now unrestricted rifles that look exactly like an AR-15 but you can take it anywhere. Search up the Alberta Tactical Modern Sporter rifle, and BCL 102.
I can only think of one crime in Ontario committed with AR15 . Long guns are not really a staple for criminals . Unless you hang with criminals or deal drugs . Your chances of getting killed by a gun are almost non existent.

I imagine most AR15 manufacturers are getting hit in the pocket book with the cheap non restricted rifles available. Something you can use on crown land vs approved ranges only .
Last edited by pfbmgd on Mar 22nd, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
1936 posts
1426 upvotes
Vancouver
MajorMarshall wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 8:42 am
Definitely NOT; that would be illegal in this country. You can not buy, sell, or posess (unless specially grandfathered) any firearm that can be converted to full auto in Canada.
M.M
Great job not reading his question at all.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
1936 posts
1426 upvotes
Vancouver
dyalect wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 12:53 pm

If I take the time to get a license in Canada (which is a lot of work and money) and buy a gun or rifle. I am shooting something!

It took me 2 8-hour days to get an RPAL. It is not a lot of work. It was $250. Not really a lot of money either.
Jan 23, 2017
61 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto/GTA
dyalect wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 12:53 pm
Whoa... foghorn. Pump brakes.

People have opinions too. I am entitled to mine. Whatever floats your boat. As for sports cars, owners do drive them so I don't get your logic.

Enjoy your collection.
hmm i dont really see anything with him saying your not allowed an opinion? Judging - i think that what he was saying...

Jay Leno drives every one of his cars daily I'm sure...
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
3738 posts
2377 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
Mike2258 wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 12:34 pm
Lots of air rifles look like an ar-15 as well, it doesn’t make it one though. It all depends on the function of the rifle. So in other words I guess you can say your scared of semi-auto rifles?.?. This is typical logic of the Left, it’s all about optics and nothing about facts.
Whoa now. Take my post with a sarcastic tone please as I was responding to the ignorant poster. I'm a gun owner and actually have an order in for a Modern Sporter. It's gonna be a fully decked out build I can't wait to get in August. :)
Current Fido customer.
Ex Koodo customer.