Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cabelas.ca

Canada goose 20% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2018 7:54 am
Dec 25, 2017
178 posts
219 upvotes
Saw the Canada goose discount a while ago. Didn’t pull the trigger because showing no stock on website. Decided to try my luck and drove 100km to Barrie. Got the last men expedition size small in black. Pretty happy with it, $899 after tax, decent price compare to $1124.35 in yorkdale, where I couldn’t find my size.

When I was there, there were still one expedition graphite in small, about 5-6 citadel in different sizes. Ladies Dawson in military green and ladies expedition in red. But when I got home, the website showed no stock again. I guess someone bought a whole lot after me, cause I literally overheard the phone conversation between one of the lady worked in there and a potential customer, who wanted to buy both expedition and citadel. Man, it’s so close.
Dec 25, 2017
178 posts
219 upvotes
Saw the Canada goose discount a while ago. Didn’t pull the trigger because showing no stock on website. Decided to try my luck and drove 100km to Barrie. Got the last men expedition size small in black. Pretty happy with it, $899 after tax, decent price compare to $1124.35 in yorkdale, where I couldn’t find my size.

When I was there, there were still one expedition graphite in small, about 5-6 citadel in different sizes. Ladies Dawson in military green and ladies expedition in red. But when I got home, the website showed no stock again. I guess someone bought a whole lot after me, cause I literally overheard the phone conversation between one of the lady worked in there and a potential customer, who wanted to buy both expedition and citadel. Man, it’s so close.
Sep 21, 2017
207 posts
98 upvotes
Anyone receive a shipping confirmation or anything? Ordered two days ago and haven't seen an update other than the order confirmation email.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2003
1162 posts
196 upvotes
Seems Dawson parka L size some still available. Buy when I looked at CG official site it says "625 Fill Power White Duck Down...". So it's not goose down?
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Eugene911 wrote: Saw the Canada goose discount a while ago. Didn’t pull the trigger because showing no stock on website. Decided to try my luck and drove 100km to Barrie. Got the last men expedition size small in black. Pretty happy with it, $899 after tax, decent price compare to $1124.35 in yorkdale, where I couldn’t find my size.

What are your height and weight? Just trying to get a sense of the Small size.
Dec 25, 2017
178 posts
219 upvotes
Rogido wrote: What are your height and weight? Just trying to get a sense of the Small size.
175cm 90kg, size small is still a bit loose on me. But I can live with it. If I don’t layer at all, xs would be a perfect fit.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Eugene911 wrote: 175cm 90kg, size small is still a bit loose on me. But I can live with it. If I don’t layer at all, xs would be a perfect fit.
Wow, surprising you can fit a Small, let alone XS! 90KG is almost 200LBS!
Dec 25, 2017
178 posts
219 upvotes
Rogido wrote: Wow, surprising you can fit a Small, let alone XS! 90KG is almost 200LBS!
Those expeditions are “relaxed” fit. Seriously, if you don’t go to the poles, and want your jacket to fit you with a T-shirt underneath, go 2 sizes down. I don’t have a big belly, more of a muscle kind of shape. Even if you are big, you can still go at least one size down, which’s what I did with this jacket. Also because they simply don’t have any xs in stock.
Oct 30, 2014
82 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bought the last medium grey one from barrie's location on sunday, it doesnt have the interior shoulder strap so it's a few year old model for sure.
Oct 30, 2014
82 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto, ON
skywalker wrote: Seems Dawson parka L size some still available. Buy when I looked at CG official site it says "625 Fill Power White Duck Down...". So it's not goose down?
only snow mantra is goose down, everything else they cheaped out and put duck down. imo, goose down is a way better insulator than duck down, thus more pricey, but since CG knows they're now officially a fashion brand instead of utility brand, they dont give a rats ass, they can put dog hair in there and jack up the price another 20%, and guaranteed every winter as the canada goose leave south, people wearing canada goose appear at the line up at the cashier eager to pay 500% markup.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
phatgretwall wrote: only snow mantra is goose down, everything else they cheaped out and put duck down. imo, goose down is a way better insulator than duck down
Neither of your points is true.

They have more jackets currently and in the past with goose down than just the Snow Mantra.

All things being equal, goose down is warmer than duck down. However, weight, loft, and maturity of the down can alter this. For example, down from immature geese might be less warm than down from mature ducks. Also, the most coveted down is Eiderdown, from the Eider duck.
Jul 27, 2009
53 posts
10 upvotes
Calgary
Has anyone gotten their shipping confirmation?
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2001
1418 posts
940 upvotes
Vancouver
I received a UPS shipping notification today. I ordered a women's parka. The jacket is coming from Saskatoon.
Jan 24, 2018
1 posts
1 upvote
-First time posting-

Just got myself my first Solaris Canada Goose cause how to say no for this price ($259+bc tax).... not my size but it’s the closest to xxs lol

They also have Montebello and expedition on sale but size is limited!

https://www.cabelas.ca/product/23462/ca ... ello-parka
($212) for medium and large
https://www.cabelas.ca/product/89308/ca ... tion-parka
($699)
https://www.cabelas.ca/product/3484
($259)
Images
  • 6C2BBEB2-38A4-4D63-81D7-0CAA80A0C87A.png