Hot Deals

[Cabelas] Cabela's Bargain Cave deals - Several items for 88 cents and up.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2017 6:15 pm
Jun 20, 2017
10 posts
3 upvotes
AB
I ordered on the 29th of October. Got an email today that my order is ready for pickup. Order was less than $10 if that matters
Aug 22, 2016
122 posts
88 upvotes
received cancellation notice on the Nanotex sheets. Official reason was that are discontinued.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
9157 posts
1599 upvotes
Have received no updates,re shipping or cancellation as of yet.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1267 posts
266 upvotes
Ottawa, On
I had my order shipped to my local store. I was in yesterday and had them look it up. They said it was shipped on the 31st and expect it to be in any time now.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
3861 posts
650 upvotes
Vancouver
i bought some stuff during spring and summer online with Cabelas. There is no notification of shipping whatsoever; you have to contact them directly to find out your order status. You would think a big company like them would have their all their logistics worked out.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
2320 posts
1232 upvotes
hesp wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 2:00 pm
i bought some stuff during spring and summer online with Cabelas. There is no notification of shipping whatsoever; you have to contact them directly to find out your order status. You would think a big company like them would have their all their logistics worked out.
I received a shipping notification by email when they shipped my aprons. Got another email when it was ready for pickup at my local store.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
3861 posts
650 upvotes
Vancouver
I just got UPS shipping notification via email to my home but not sure if all the items are going to be ship since the bbq mitts were backorderable when I added to cart
Dec 27, 2007
900 posts
149 upvotes
Edmonton
Picked up my aprons/Pelican Bay drink mixes on Sunday.

For 88 cents, well worth it! Thanks for the awesome find OP!
Mar 1, 2016
53 posts
25 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Ordered last Sunday (Oct 29th). After a week of no news I decided to email them last night (Nov 5th). Here is their response:
Hello,

We are currently experiencing delays at our warehouse that do not reflect our usual shipping timeframes, but we are working as fast as possible to get everybody's orders shipped.

Your order is currently processing and should be leaving our facility soon. You should receive a tracking number via e-mail. If you do not, please call us at 1-800-265-6245 and a representative will be happy to help you.

Thank you,
Guess I'll give it another week! I'm not in a huge rush, just appreciate an update/tracking number if/when it becomes available.
ThinkPad E570 7th Gen i7-7500U, 16GB DDR4, GTX950M 2GB, 15.6" FHD IPS, 256GB SSD: $651.20 (45% off)
Xbox One S 500GB, Madden 18, COD:WWII, Turtle Beach Headset: $319.99 (35% off)
Seiko 5 SNK793 Automatic Blue ($56.33) + Hadley-Roma Brown Leather
Apr 26, 2010
137 posts
344 upvotes
BC
Called them yesterday for an update, and they said they are very backed up because of the clearance sale, and that they don't have enough stock to cover all the orders.

They said they have already contacted some people to inform them there orders have been cancelled, and have more to go.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
2783 posts
602 upvotes
BC
gw105 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 11:54 pm
Called them yesterday for an update, and they said they are very backed up because of the clearance sale, and that they don't have enough stock to cover all the orders.

They said they have already contacted some people to inform them there orders have been cancelled, and have more to go.
Yep, can confirm. No sheets for me! Confused Face
Jul 7, 2016
627 posts
303 upvotes
you didn't get charged and reimbursed after for those items that were out of stock?
Jan 16, 2009
136 posts
62 upvotes
Lethbridge
I ordered on the 29th... and I got an email from UPS with tracking info tonight. Weird thing is... I can't find any payment info on my credit card, or on PayPal (I'm about 95% sure it was a CC payment). Maybe they're going to charge later? Anyhow, hopefully it's got everything in it - given that UPS says the package is over 25 lbs, it SHOULD have everything.
Mar 24, 2005
860 posts
155 upvotes
Maplicito wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 2:02 am
I ordered on the 29th... and I got an email from UPS with tracking info tonight. Weird thing is... I can't find any payment info on my credit card, or on PayPal (I'm about 95% sure it was a CC payment). Maybe they're going to charge later? Anyhow, hopefully it's got everything in it - given that UPS says the package is over 25 lbs, it SHOULD have everything.
Received notification as well, terrible website ... Can't even track my order by order number! Although my shipment says 123 lbs, what the heck did I order?
RFD has saved & made me $$$