Hot Deals

[Cabelas] Cabela's Bargain Cave deals - Several items for 88 cents and up.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2017 6:15 pm
Jan 16, 2009
138 posts
62 upvotes
Lethbridge
DOC SB wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 6:10 pm
Received notification as well, terrible website ... Can't even track my order by order number! Although my shipment says 123 lbs, what the heck did I order?
Yeah... mine was supposedly 26.4 lbs... which I thought might make sense at the time as I ordered aprons, a hatchet/saw combo, and a smoker. The smoker didn't come with everything else, and the hatchet/saw and aprons did NOT weight 26.4 lbs. I called Cabelas to find out what was going on, and 10 or 20 minutes later got another shipping notification. The smoker package supposedly is 70 lbs, which I suppose it could be - but I doubt it.
Jul 7, 2016
631 posts
304 upvotes
[quote=Maplicito post_id=28431749 time=1510038145 user_id=207768]
I ordered on the 29th... and I got an email from UPS with tracking info tonight. Weird thing is... I can't find any payment info on my credit card, or on PayPal (I'm about 95% sure it was a CC payment). Maybe they're going to charge later? Anyhow, hopefully it's got everything in it - given that UPS says the package is over 25 lbs, it SHOULD have everything.
[/quote]
same situation no charges.. well they might charge everyone at the same time.
Sep 22, 2010
125 posts
45 upvotes
Victoria
This is normal for Cabelas. I have been ordering from them for years and they consistently bill in mysterious and convoluted ways. They frequently break an order down into a number of suborders, each of which may be billed separate from the rest, and on separate days, and of course will show up as different line items on your credit card...and sometimes the pre-auth charges are for odd amounts. i.e. way less by the time the package was shipped, or by combining a number of separate pre-auths, much more. Throughout all my dealings with them they always automatically adjusted the charges so I was charged correctly, even though at times I have paid both much less, and much more (credit card pre-auths) than the package was worth.

Thanks,
Cal.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
9170 posts
1602 upvotes
I received 2 shipping notices... one for a pound or so, the other for 30 pounds, will know tomorrow when they arrive.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Jan 16, 2009
138 posts
62 upvotes
Lethbridge
My remaining item, the smoker, came today. The box was damaged enough that I took pics before opening the thing up (stupid UPS), but the smoker was undamaged. Hopefully this long weekend will be my first foray into the world of smoking.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
9170 posts
1602 upvotes
Maplicito wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 9:11 pm
My remaining item, the smoker, came today. The box was damaged enough that I took pics before opening the thing up (stupid UPS), but the smoker was undamaged. Hopefully this long weekend will be my first foray into the world of smoking.
Nice. That was a steal!
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Mar 24, 2005
860 posts
155 upvotes
Received my 115 packs of water balloons today! I cannot believe they shipped them, let alone had them in stock!
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Oct 28, 2017
11 posts
4 upvotes
I received my eight sets of Queen cream sheets, two Remington blankets and two aprons today! Yay! I did not get a shipping notice. They just showed up.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
2787 posts
603 upvotes
BC
NicoleL630168 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 8:47 pm
I received my eight sets of Queen cream sheets, two Remington blankets and two aprons today! Yay! I did not get a shipping notice. They just showed up.
8 sets?! God dammit you are the reason I had my order cancelled.
Oct 28, 2017
11 posts
4 upvotes
Sorry....I did have my order in though before the post hit red flag. I was going to post it but on refresh it showed up.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
1623 posts
486 upvotes
Got a notification that my 3 sets of balloons are ready for pick up. No news for the rest of my order - apron, gloves and pork claws.

Anyone got the gloves or the claws yet?
iamalittlepepper wrote:
Aug 13th, 2012 2:55 am
Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote:
Jan 13th, 2015 12:56 pm
you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1205 posts
173 upvotes
DOC SB wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 3:57 pm
Received my 115 packs of water balloons today! I cannot believe they shipped them, let alone had them in stock!
I got 100. Where the hell am I supposed to put them all??? Lot more boxes than I anticipated.
Wherever you ago, there you are....
Mar 24, 2005
860 posts
155 upvotes
Justfishing wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 10:10 am
I got 100. Where the hell am I supposed to put them all??? Lot more boxes than I anticipated.
Sadly. I got two cases with 12 packs each, the remaining 91 were all loose, haven't even had a chance to verify if I was short changed or not!
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Dec 27, 2007
900 posts
149 upvotes
Edmonton
Feegus wrote:
Nov 9th, 2017 8:55 pm
8 sets?! God dammit you are the reason I had my order cancelled.
Awww jellllly....
Jan 16, 2009
138 posts
62 upvotes
Lethbridge
One cherry wood smoked lasagna later, I've gotta say this - thank you RFD! That $80 smoker is one of the best purchases I've ever made!