Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cabelas

Cabelas: Benelli SuperNova Pump-Action Shotgun - Cabela's Canada Exclusive $749.99 ($140 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2018 5:10 pm
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4080 posts
7024 upvotes
GTA North

[Cabelas] Cabelas: Benelli SuperNova Pump-Action Shotgun - Cabela's Canada Exclusive $749.99 ($140 off)

https://www.cabelas.ca/product/97910/be ... -exclusive

Product Description

Cabela's Canada Exclusive Features:
• Green fibre-optic sight works great in low-light conditions
• Includes extended improved cylinder choke tube
• Includes Benelli/Cabela’s Canada co-branded neoprene sling
• Exclusive Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades® Camo

Benelli Legendary Performance Features:
• ComforTech® stock system reduces felt recoil up to 48%
• Lightweight, weather-resistant receivers
• Ultra-reliable two-lug rotary bolt and dual action bars
• 10 year manufacturer's warranty

Redesigned and upgraded, this SuperNova has all the great standard features but with the addition of an extended choke tube, a green high-visibility fibre-optic front sight and an exclusive camo pattern. The SuperNova's newly styled trigger guard allows for 30% more finger room for ease of use with a gloved hand. Other standard features include dual action bars and a two-lug rotary bolt head that locks up steel to steel inside the barrel for positive lock up and shot after shot reliability. Benelli’s ComforTech® stock greatly reduces the felt recoil of heavy magnum shells up to 48%. The grooved grip surface give both an unmatched gripping surface and a distinctive look, while the push-button shell stop allows a chambered shell to be removed without releasing rounds from the magazine. The 28-inch vent rib barrel has an extended improved cylinder choke tube. We’ve changed out the standard front bead with a bright green fiber-optic sight for amazingly fast target acquisition, especially in the low-light conditions. This Cabela's Canada exclusive model also includes deluxe neoprene sling with both Cabela's Canada and Benelli logos, valued at $34.99. To top off this great value/performance package, this exclusive edition is available in Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades® camo for the ultimate in stealth. All Benelli firearms also feature a 10 year manufacturer's warranty.

Camo pattern: Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades®.

Note: Choke tube tool and shim kit not included.
Gauge Chamber Length Barrel Length Overall Length Magazine Capacity Weight
12 3-1/2" 28" 49-1/2" 4+1 8 lb.

PAL Required – Requires a valid PAL to purchase.
Oversize item – an additional shipping charge may apply to this item.
Export-Restricted – Cannot ship outside of Canada.

Just to be clear, if you don't like guns then don't buy them or click away from this thread. Gun deals //ARE ALLOWED ON RFD//. To quote a mod here (Mr. Disco) from this thread
cabelas-cabelas-9mm-beretta-apx-centref ... #p29026144

Mar 6th, 2018 11:35 am

#8 Report

MrDisco

Sep 30, 2001
26673 posts
5670 upvotes
Toronto

Just so everyone is clear:

- deals on legal firearms is allowed on this site.
- if this offends you, you have a number of options available. You can start a thread in the feedback forum voicing your displeasure. You can use your freewill and simply ignore the thread. You can write to your MP/MPP to have the laws changed and ban fireaarms. etc.
- threadcrapping in this thread won't be tolerated as it just leads to a complete breakdown in civility. if you wish to comment on the deal itself feel free to participate.
Hope everyone has a safe time shooting and take a friend and the kids shooting and learn proper safe gun handling and have a fun time.

Keep the chat gun related here.
Last edited by thedealhunter2000 on Mar 18th, 2018 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
26 replies
May 24, 2012
255 posts
327 upvotes
Gatineau, Qc
Thanks OP. I've been eyeing this Super Nova for a while now. I guess it is time.
Il n'y a point de sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de l’esprit
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4912 posts
4932 upvotes
Ontario
Just before debates happen. The mods have stated time from time Gun Ads are legal here and legal in Canada. Please don't compare them to crimes, etc this not a debate forum this is a Hot Deals forum.

Happy Shopping!
---
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1460 posts
742 upvotes
Best pump shotgun I've ever owned. Mines been through hell and back, has never failed to fire. Just an awesome gun.
Apr 14, 2006
905 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
Where do you guys use shotguns? How big is the hunting scene in Ontario?
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4080 posts
7024 upvotes
GTA North
zatoitche wrote: Thanks OP. I've been eyeing this Super Nova for a while now. I guess it is time.
Love your user name. Find it ironic you're eyeing this shotgun given your user name. You might want to stick to that cane. :D I'm joking, but only people that know would get the reference/understand my reply.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1965 posts
1096 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Nice price, but I'm still on the fence waiting for a good deal on a Super Black Eagle II or III semi-automatic. I know Cabela's wont have any II's any more, so will keep an eye out elsewhere. The III's are just so expensive, but a gun I'd have for life.
Feb 4, 2017
107 posts
229 upvotes
Benelli does have a great recoil system. But when it comes to dirty hunting, I always go to my 870.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2001
1025 posts
298 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
What about some Turkish Shotguns? I hear they are ok looking to pickup a Shotgun soon
Oct 14, 2015
548 posts
644 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Thanks OP.

Although tempted by the butter smooth action, I'd rather wait for a deal on the Maverick88 literally a third of the price. Seen last year with interchangeable barrels. ( 28" long & 18.5" short )
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Amazing price. now I want my conceal carry permit.
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Jun 28, 2013
50 posts
80 upvotes
RICHARDS LANDING
This is a great gun. Keep in mind this combo does not include the usual set of chokes and choke tool that come with other supernovas.
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
21783 posts
4903 upvotes
Toronto
TransporterSD wrote: Amazing price. now I want my conceal carry permit.
For a 4 foot long shotgun?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2003
1206 posts
128 upvotes
Simo wrote: Where do you guys use shotguns? How big is the hunting scene in Ontario?
I use it in my backyard to shoot target clays. Also use it to hunt birds.
May 24, 2012
255 posts
327 upvotes
Gatineau, Qc
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Love your user name. Find it ironic you're eyeing this shotgun given your user name. You might want to stick to that cane. :D I'm joking, but only people that know would get the reference/understand my reply.
The cane can't get me no bird. A blind man has got to eat. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Il n'y a point de sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de l’esprit
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
Do I need a license to purchase this? Never bought a gun from a store before... Thanks.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
3164 posts
3358 upvotes
57330 downvotes
DrunkenStupor wrote: Do I need a license to purchase this? Never bought a gun from a store before... Thanks.
Yes
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4080 posts
7024 upvotes
GTA North
zatoitche wrote: The cane can't get me no bird. A blind man has got to eat. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
You could work as a body guard. :D

For everyone else check out the 26 full length Zatoichi movie collection in order. The one in 2000something with takashi beat (ghost in the shell for you newbies or Johnny Nemonic for the old skoolers) is OK but not as good as the original ones I've seen. I need to finish watching the original movie collection.

Apr 5, 2016
617 posts
1258 upvotes
BC
So tempting... Must resist...
I feel like pulling the trigger... Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1460 posts
742 upvotes
bigdukesixer wrote: Thanks OP.

Although tempted by the butter smooth action, I'd rather wait for a deal on the Maverick88 literally a third of the price. Seen last year with interchangeable barrels. ( 28" long & 18.5" short )
My friend, you are comparing a stallion to a nag---no comparison whatsoever. Maverick is junk, you are getting what you pay for.