Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cabelas

Inflatable 2-man Kayak $120

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2018 4:57 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1880 posts
2185 upvotes
Should work fine in very calm and shallow waters.

But if you are doing anything that is life risking, I won't touch this at all.
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21699 posts
17373 upvotes
Markham
realBIGmike wrote: I tried mine today, the pump works great it is very fast.
Getting air out to make it fit in the bag, too much trouble I just threw everything in the garage and will deal with it later.

Not sure if the river here was surging or what but we didnt have a chance against the current. After my wife lost her marbles and went into a death panic, we had to do the walk of shame along the water's edge to try to get back to the LAUNCH. Mauled by mosquitoes and tasted by a tick in my waistband, we just got back to the car when it started pouring rain and the thunder and lightning shook the sky. I guess it was good we didnt attempt the 15km paddle.

My wife's survival score drops from a 4.7 to a 2.8. Maybe if I had slapped her like they do on tv, I could have stopped her meltdown and get her to follow directions. I didnt want Trudeau to have to go on tv and apologize for my misogyny, so my survival score dropped too.

EDIT: The paddles are not very good, they feel like they will snap if you use them to push along the ground. The seam on the side of the boat wears your skin off in a hurry. Wear gloves.
If you had a reversing electric pump it would've been no big deal taking the air out. If you really want to use one of these inflatables, consider rigging it with a light trolling motor.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
CCHIPSS wrote: Should work fine in very calm and shallow waters.

But if you are doing anything that is life risking, I won't touch this at all.
I guess you missed the videos showing this doing just fine in white water rapids. Ive taken Intex kayaks into deep lakes, and fast moving rivers with no issues.. I just used it for week long adventure at the French River provincial park.As long as you understand that inflatables can puncture and fail and take precautions (wear a PDF) you are perfectly fine with this product.
For Sale:
Aug 27, 2008
652 posts
175 upvotes
montreal
I have this and think it's a good deal. Obviously its meant for calm bodies of water, don't go out on a windy day because these inflatables get blown around easily. I use a ryobi inflator/deflator so it's really easy to set up. My only complaint are the inflatable seats, they're a joke. Will look into seat mods/replacements, though I've been eyeing the sevylor/coleman rio lately which seems like a big upgrade.
Dec 25, 2003
642 posts
768 upvotes
Saskatoon
thelasthunter wrote: I guess you missed the videos showing this doing just fine in white water rapids.
The vids I saw were using different paddles. The ones incl are ok in a lake but the plastic tips would snap in rapids. Maybe they are reinforced or something?? but they seem like fairly thin plastic. Mine flexed when pushing the kayak along the riverbank, I estimate that they would snap on a rock if the boat had any momentum.
If you read this more than once, sorry for that.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2690 posts
1741 upvotes
Home
The price seems inflated compared to past Amazon deals.
Fizz Mobile $ 4.80 USA CAN 45 GB
Jul 20, 2005
818 posts
53 upvotes
I have Intex challenger K2 that I haven’t use yet. I can sell it at cost for $114 or for a quick sale of $100.
Aug 29, 2001
598 posts
414 upvotes
Toronto
+1 that this is a breeze to setup and pack up .....unless you have limp spaghetti arms
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2014
1225 posts
409 upvotes
calgary
CH40Z_008 wrote: I have Intex challenger K2 that I haven’t use yet. I can sell it at cost for $114 or for a quick sale of $100.
location?