Tags:
None
Apr 1, 2005
685 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto

Cachet Village Animal Hospital for new pup? or greenlane animal hospital

anyone with experience with them?

Cachet Village Animal Hospital have high rating on vets rating. not much mentioning of the prices tho?

our choice 2 is greenlane animal hospital. took the housecat there once before they were friendly altho we didn't really fixed anything, was just a consolation.

Our final choice we are considering is village animal clinic from a friend. not sure what to choose!! There is no info avaliable online for this clinic.

we are looking for a checkup visit, 2nd shot for our 9 week old bichon
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2004
3899 posts
294 upvotes
Markham
I bring my cat to Cachet Village, they're nice and friendly, I just brought him for a checkup and some shots so nothing that stood out, was overall satisfied with the visit here. Their facility is fairly new, it's nice and clean so that's a plus side, it's also right by my house so it's another pro for me. I will probably bring my cat back there if he needs to visit a vet.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
24670 posts
8742 upvotes
Toronto
I bring my puppy to Cachet Village Animal Hospital..no complaints but keep in mind I don't really have any reference points as this is my first puppy.

I spoke with the owner of Global Pet Foods on Major Mac and Bayview and she suggested Cachet Village Animal Hospital.

Staff is friendly, polite and nice and Dr. DeRose seems pretty good with my puppy.

I have only had 2 appointments for far....one was the initial checkup after we received our puppy and the 2nd was for 2nd set of booster shots.

Cost-wise, doesn't seem outrageous...I can't remember the costs off-hand but check my bills.

Greenlane was another place I considered since I did a lookup on Google and they seemed to have solid reviews.

Hope that helps!
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2004
1897 posts
227 upvotes
Dieppe, NB
Cachet Village Animal Clinic is a great vet clinic, probably the cleanest and well-run in Markham too.

Dr. DeRose has been our personal fave for our dog for the past few years and my wife & I highly recommend him to others without hesitation.

He goes above and beyond what most other vets are capable and willing to do, and deserves the praise and recognition.

They recently began offering stem cell therapy as an effective option over intrusive surgery with great results, one of the few that are certified in York Region from my understanding.
Aug 20, 2007
564 posts
64 upvotes
How is the price comparing to other places?
May 18, 2010
121 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
We just got Phil our 7yr siberian husky and started taking him to Dr. DeRose at Cachet village a few months ago. He was very attentive and good with Phil and there were no signs indicating he was scared or anxious. The place is clean and staff are very friendly, if you have PetSecure they'll send in the forms for you and even followed up by phone after we took him in. One thing i liked about Dr DeRose he let us ask lots of questions and gave always gave us a breakdown of the prices and explained the treatments etc. he also gave options and didnt force any specific treatment which I prefer.