Cadbury "The Bicycle Factory" 2012 contest (July 31/12 QC ok)
• Return economy airfare for two (2) between the major airport in Canada closest to the winner’s residence and Kotoka International Airport (ACC) in Accra, Ghana, Africa (air carrier to be selected by Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion);
• Nine (9) nights standard hotel accommodation (double occupancy) at a hotel to be
• selected by Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion;
• Breakfast for two (2) daily at the hotel;
• Participation for two (2) in the Bicycle Factory donation of bicycles in Ghana, Africa,
with Contest Sponsor, including ground transportation between the hotel and the donating location (further details on The Bicycle Factory initiative are available on the
Contest Website); and
• Eight hundred and forty Canadian dollars ($840.00 CAD) spending money for the winner.
Approximate retail value of the total Prize is twelve thousand eight hundred and fifty dollars Canadian ($12,850 CAD)
There will be twenty (20) Second Prizes available, each consisting of a Dorel Mountain Bike (ARV $439).
There will be one hundred (100) Third Prizes available, each consisting of a basket of Cadbury products (ARV $100). Each basket will contain items which may include Wunderbar, Mr. Big, and Dairy Milk bars, Dentyne and Trident gum, and Maynards candy.
Limit of five (5) entries per person per day during the Contest Period.