Expired Contests

[Daily] Cadbury "The Bicycle Factory" 2012 contest (July 31/12 QC ok)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2012 2:08 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97252 upvotes
Coquitlam

Cadbury "The Bicycle Factory" 2012 contest (July 31/12 QC ok)

There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won consisting of a ten (10) day / nine (9) night trip for two (2) to Ghana, Africa as further described below:

• Return economy airfare for two (2) between the major airport in Canada closest to the winner’s residence and Kotoka International Airport (ACC) in Accra, Ghana, Africa (air carrier to be selected by Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion);
• Nine (9) nights standard hotel accommodation (double occupancy) at a hotel to be
• selected by Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion;
• Breakfast for two (2) daily at the hotel;
• Participation for two (2) in the Bicycle Factory donation of bicycles in Ghana, Africa,
with Contest Sponsor, including ground transportation between the hotel and the donating location (further details on The Bicycle Factory initiative are available on the
Contest Website); and
• Eight hundred and forty Canadian dollars ($840.00 CAD) spending money for the winner.

Approximate retail value of the total Prize is twelve thousand eight hundred and fifty dollars Canadian ($12,850 CAD)

There will be twenty (20) Second Prizes available, each consisting of a Dorel Mountain Bike (ARV $439).

There will be one hundred (100) Third Prizes available, each consisting of a basket of Cadbury products (ARV $100). Each basket will contain items which may include Wunderbar, Mr. Big, and Dairy Milk bars, Dentyne and Trident gum, and Maynards candy.

Limit of five (5) entries per person per day during the Contest Period.

Canada 16+

Ends 07/31/12

Enter Here
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
26 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378558 upvotes
Ottawa
no UPC's this year. nice.
bring back colour
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18726 posts
1660 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
lol.........what the hell is going on here? I cant complete a bike, just a couple wheels and and axis. I guess I just come back tomorrow to finish it?

entered thanks :)
Feb 7, 2010
151 posts
428 upvotes
Oshawa
Not sure how the team build will work , but it might be fun to enter a RFD team.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
3139 posts
606 upvotes
Toronto
This is a sweet contest *pun intended*

and yeah, it'd be a lot of fun to create an RFD team! :)
2020 Wins: A Dairy Milk Chocolate Bar (Oreo Stuf Canada)
Nov 30, 2011
116 posts
62 upvotes
AURORA
rfd team all the way... we would rock this contest
good luck everyone !! I believe in the WILLOW effect :razz:
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
14387 posts
229 upvotes
yeah, it doesn't look like the team function is up and running yet, but i'd join the RFd team when it's up!
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
46332 posts
720 upvotes
Penticton
I'd join up too if there is an RFD team.. just PM me and let me know!