Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cadillac Fairview

Buy $100 GC, get a $25 H&M GC free.

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2019 12:26 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 5, 2006
914 posts
264 upvotes
Markham
don't quite understand,
if I get this Fairview gc, for example at Markville, can I use it in Markville Walmart, Bestbuy, The Bay, those big stores??
100% ebay rating since 02 ebay :razz:
Heat
Dec 5, 2006
258 posts
340 upvotes
crxmugen wrote: don't quite understand,
if I get this Fairview gc, for example at Markville, can I use it in Markville Walmart, Bestbuy, The Bay, those big stores??
you should be able to. You'll have to ask them what the restrictions are.

At Sherway, I was told that you can't use the gift card at McDonalds or the Keg there.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2009
1138 posts
63 upvotes
scaborough town centre has it too but its not as good....buy 200 gc, get additional $10 gc
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2014
1160 posts
726 upvotes
Toronto, ON
limit 3 per person per day per store(mall).
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2014
1160 posts
726 upvotes
Toronto, ON
crxmugen wrote: don't quite understand,
bought 200 amazon gift @ shoppers drag mart within 10min with no problem. The receipt says the mall gift card is mastercard tho. Should have no problem.
Mar 9, 2009
649 posts
601 upvotes
bluelight443 wrote: scaborough town centre has it too but its not as good....buy 200 gc, get additional $10 gc
Do you know when that deal will expire? I would prefer he SCT gift card as it can be used at Square One and Yorkdale at Apple Store and Holt Renfrew. I cant find info from the Oxford Gift Card Plus website.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2009
1138 posts
63 upvotes
milomilemila wrote: Do you know when that deal will expire? I would prefer he SCT gift card as it can be used at Square One and Yorkdale at Apple Store and Holt Renfrew. I cant find info from the Oxford Gift Card Plus website.
Sep 9, 2007
217 posts
94 upvotes
EZSAVE wrote: bought 200 amazon gift @ shoppers drag mart within 10min with no problem. The receipt says the mall gift card is mastercard tho. Should have no problem.
Bought 2 $100 gift cards today at the Eaton Centre. You get 2 coupons per promo to go to both Kiehl's and Lindt to redeem your items.

However, I tried to purchase two $100 Amazon gift cards from Shoppers Drug Mart with my CF gift cards and was told that I'm not allowed to buy gift cards with gift cards. I'll try again next time I'm there but I can probably easily spend the CF gift cards elsewhere if they deny me again.
May 12, 2012
696 posts
804 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
sc89 wrote: However, I tried to purchase two $100 Amazon gift cards from Shoppers Drug Mart with my CF gift cards and was told that I'm not allowed to buy gift cards with gift cards. I'll try again next time I'm there but I can probably easily spend the CF gift cards elsewhere if they deny me again.
Yup, that is company policy. Some stores may allow you to purchase SDM gift cards, but I don't know if that's the case anymore (new policies rolled out earlier this year with the PC/Optimum combination).
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
7847 posts
8794 upvotes
sc89 wrote: Bought 2 $100 gift cards today at the Eaton Centre. You get 2 coupons per promo to go to both Kiehl's and Lindt to redeem your items.

However, I tried to purchase two $100 Amazon gift cards from Shoppers Drug Mart with my CF gift cards and was told that I'm not allowed to buy gift cards with gift cards. I'll try again next time I'm there but I can probably easily spend the CF gift cards elsewhere if they deny me again.
What were you able to get with the Kiehl's gift?
Sep 9, 2007
217 posts
94 upvotes
superfresh89 wrote: What were you able to get with the Kiehl's gift?
3 deluxe samples - you can choose the ones you want if you ask.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
7847 posts
8794 upvotes
sc89 wrote: 3 deluxe samples - you can choose the ones you want if you ask.
Rideau Center is only offering the Kiehl's gift with no box of chocolates.

Probably not worth it to buy a $100 GC just for the 3 samples?
Sep 9, 2007
217 posts
94 upvotes
superfresh89 wrote: Rideau Center is only offering the Kiehl's gift with no box of chocolates.

Probably not worth it to buy a $100 GC just for the 3 samples?
If you are spending the money anyway then it's essentially $1.50 (processing fee) for the 3 deluxe samples. If you purchase it with a credit card with cash back you'll basically break even. At that point, up to you if it's worth your time.

For me it was a no brainer because of the 35 Lindt Lindor Chocolates that come with it. :)
Jan 13, 2017
852 posts
469 upvotes
Got the GC today, and the Kiehl and 35 Lindt truffles....pretty good! Thanks Op!
Nov 22, 2012
93 posts
193 upvotes
Looks like H&M is looking to get some of their customers back.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP! Got 3 cards at Fairview. Too bad they won't allow me to combine 3 cards together to save on processing fees.
I am surprised this deal is not advertised anywhere in the mall, not even at the courtesy desk.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8443 posts
2349 upvotes
Toronto
I tried buying the gift card from Eaton Center on Thursday and they were sold out. The lady told me they weren't getting anymore. I'm not sure if that's true or not.
Jan 13, 2017
852 posts
469 upvotes
That is an outright lie they spewed to u. I just bought mine yesterday at eaton centre and they had a small box full of the lindt n kiehl coupons. They also had the gift cards displayed there.