Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cafago

Xiaomi Xioafang 1080p Smart Wifi IP $16.98USD [Lowest Price]

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2017 5:44 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes

Xiaomi Xioafang 1080p Smart Wifi IP $16.98USD [Lowest Price]

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Cafago
$16.98USD from Cafago now. It's on the same page as the Hot Xiaomi Car DVR page

http://deal.cafago.com/activity/cpromot ... _page.html

here's the existing discussion regarding setup/hacking etc:
xiaomi-xioafang-1080p-smart-wifi-ip-sma ... d-2066127/
343 replies
Jul 19, 2006
598 posts
44 upvotes
Markham
There was a batch of Xiaofang that would not work in USA/Canada/Europe, regardless of firmware/software. A new version has been released to fix that, but just be cautious when you order.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21248 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
The North American version from geekbuying.com is available for $26.85 CAD
http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Original ... 74672.html

New edition camera has been arriving. It can be used in foreign countries and the problem of area limit has been solved. The product we sell is the new edition.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Nov 20, 2008
413 posts
97 upvotes
icebird144 wrote: There was a batch of Xiaofang that would not work in USA/Canada/Europe, regardless of firmware/software. A new version has been released to fix that, but just be cautious when you order.
was the firmware/software updated too for the older camera? I have an older one that works on an older apk release for android only. can't get it to work on iOS.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21248 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
msprnt wrote: was the firmware/software updated too for the older camera? I have an older one that works on an older apk release for android only. can't get it to work on iOS.
Yes, you can flash it so you can use your own RSTP server instead of xiaomi's for cloud video storage.
http://www.gadgetvictims.com/2017/04/rt ... ofang.html
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2008
2748 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
This better than the foscam deal from Amazon?
Nov 18, 2008
751 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
Best price I've seen so far. I got it at $23 USD few months ago, Chinese version. I'm new to all of this, can someone give me a coles notes version of how to set this up with your own cloud? Any free cloud services out there anyone can recommend? Thanks!
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
engineered wrote: The North American version from geekbuying.com is available for $26.85 CAD
http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Original ... 74672.html

New edition camera has been arriving. It can be used in foreign countries and the problem of area limit has been solved. The product we sell is the new edition.
Any way to know if the batch cafago is selling works outside of Asia/China?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1858 posts
1188 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
lol... OP did you misspell the device on purpose? :P (To match the other thread)

Also wondering if this one from Cafago can work outside of China.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
Do you need your computer to be on for this to run?
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7446 upvotes
Toronto, ON
msprnt wrote: What iOs app do you use after hacking? I just want to be able to see my son from my iOS device(s). using the xiaomi app on iOS devices (previously), I received the "mainland china" error.
Once hacked, you can use any app that can stream via RTSP. However, you need to be careful if you are setting it up to stream externally outside your home network because the stream is not password protected.
vivibaby wrote: Do you need your computer to be on for this to run?
If you're talking about the Xiaomi app (Mi home) without hacking the camera, then no you don't need any computer to be on for the camera to work. It will stream directly to the cloud and you can view the video using the Mi home app from any where you have data access on your device.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4059 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor
Is it possible to order more than one on the same order with the coupon?
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3104 posts
1726 upvotes
Canada
What was the conclusion on the hacked device working with Smartthings?
Mar 9, 2014
660 posts
667 upvotes
Ottawa
icebird144 wrote: There was a batch of Xiaofang that would not work in USA/Canada/Europe, regardless of firmware/software. A new version has been released to fix that, but just be cautious when you order.
+1 Please beware there is a large batch (with QR code at the bottom and no reset button) that does not work unless the Camera IP address is in China.
Aug 30, 2011
48 posts
11 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Anyone know if the mic can be disabled on this?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)