• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2018 11:56 pm
[OP]
Apr 6, 2004
965 posts
29 upvotes
Newmarket, Ontario

Caffeine free diet Coke gone?

I like caffeine free diet Coke but I've noticed the last couple of weeks that I cannot find it in any of my local grocery stores in Newmarket. Anyone know if it got pulled in favor of the new Coke zero sugar thing?

If anyone knows of a grocery store in Aurora/Newmarket that still carries it please let me know.
11 replies
Dec 18, 2005
441 posts
12 upvotes
Etobicoke
Probably supply issues from coke
There had been a lot in the last few weeks
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
14651 posts
2729 upvotes
Toronto
djcake wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 1:17 pm
Probably supply issues from coke
There had been a lot in the last few weeks
No. Sadly both caffeine free coke and diet coke have been discontinued.
I bought the last 50 cent 2 litre bottle at my local basics where they informed me that it's not close to expiry, it's just coke wanted it gone and it's not coming back.

Cheers to President's choice...hopefully they still offer their version of it (for lack of a better current choice)
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
10351 posts
1164 upvotes
Vancouver
gnunn wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 1:09 pm
I like caffeine free diet Coke but I've noticed the last couple of weeks that I cannot find it in any of my local grocery stores in Newmarket. Anyone know if it got pulled in favor of the new Coke zero sugar thing?

If anyone knows of a grocery store in Aurora/Newmarket that still carries it please let me know.
Hmmm was this the gold/ bronze can?
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
10351 posts
1164 upvotes
Vancouver
gnunn wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 1:09 pm

Hmmm was this the gold/ bronze can?

https://www.realcanadiansuperstore.ca/F ... 694004_C12

https://www.realcanadiansuperstore.ca/F ... 6026003_EA
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
14651 posts
2729 upvotes
Toronto
UrbanPoet wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 6:10 pm
Diet coke has caffeine!!!!

No wonder i can’t sleep...
REGULAR diet coke yes.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6730 posts
1389 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 6:10 pm
Diet coke has caffeine!!!!

No wonder i can’t sleep...
You goof!!

I used to love Caffeine free Diet Coke. But now I've switched to lime-citrus flavoured Club Sodas/Sparkling.

Canada Dry Lemon Lime, LaCroix Lime, Bubly Lime, PC Blue Menu Lime Sparkling Water, Perrier Lime and Montpellier. Trying to get artificial sweeteners out of my diet.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
14651 posts
2729 upvotes
Toronto
bonterra wrote:
Jun 11th, 2018 11:05 pm
You goof!!

I used to love Caffeine free Diet Coke. But now I've switched to lime-citrus flavoured Club Sodas/Sparkling.

Canada Dry Lemon Lime, LaCroix Lime, Bubly Lime, PC Blue Menu Lime Sparkling Water, Perrier Lime and Montpellier. Trying to get artificial sweeteners out of my diet.
I miss the days when Mountain dew (&Diet dew) were caffeine free.