Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cake Beauty

Cake Beauty: 40% Off All Regular Priced Items (February 28-29)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2012 9:34 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 27, 2010
587 posts
1006 upvotes

[Cake Beauty] Cake Beauty: 40% Off All Regular Priced Items (February 28-29)

More offers from Cake Beauty
Cake Beauty just announced a new sale that will be launching tomorrow. Starting on February 28, all regular priced items will be 40% off in their online store.

Cake Beauty carries bath and beauty products which are made using 90-95% natural ingredients, and their products are 100% paraben free. Their dry shampoo is my go-to item, but I also really like their body scrubs and hand lotion.

This offer is running from February 28-29, and the discount should automatically be applied to your order (starting tomorrow). Cake Beauty offers free shipping on orders that come to $75 or more.
1 reply
Sep 6, 2009
194 posts
23 upvotes
Oshawa
I thanked you, even though I already knew about this from the e-mail list and twitter. I just love Cake so much! I just bought the dry shampoo on the weekend. It's a little annoying to see that it'll now be 40% off, but I got it at Sephora where it came with a free purse-sized container as well, so I'm not mad :)