Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

AT: Calgary - Puerto Vallarta (7nts/8d - AI 4*) - Super Last Min Vacay *Only $629*

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2015 10:02 pm
Jul 27, 2014
242 posts
981 upvotes
Calgary, AB

AT: Calgary - Puerto Vallarta (7nts/8d - AI 4*) - Super Last Min Vacay *Only $629*

Price:
$629
Found a sweet deal just now on a *SUPER LAST MINUTE* all-inclusive vacation to Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) from Calgary.

Includes:
7 nights/8 days all-inclusive (food & drinks), 4* hotel
Return flights
Taxes/fees included

...Works out to less than $79 a day for all you can eat/drink in the sun! :D
Forecast for the next week in PV is SUNNY and +29/30c.

Great for those of you with the time to take advantage of the offer (as you don't need a special visa either).

Departs this SATURDAY (May 9th), returns May 16th.
Compare to $1289 for the same package/trip departing next weekend (ie. 49% off, save $660/pp)...

Found via the AMA Travel website (*FYI don't need membership to book):

Solid reviews on TA, 4/5 rating from over 3,700+ reviews (most in the very good or excellent range).

---

Hopefully few of you out there can take advantage of this sweet deal.
HAPPY TRAVELS! :)
5 replies
Jul 29, 2012
930 posts
336 upvotes
Alberta
Lol please google for puerto Vallarta news before you think about planning a trip there right now...
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
that's probably why prices are this low. If you stay at the resort, you should be fine. Mexico depends on tourism and they have police near resorts, at least that was my observation from my last visit.
Place Your Ad Here
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1154 posts
405 upvotes
Victoria
Fun place in Bucerias 20 minutes from Puerto Vallarta and have stayed there few years ago.

Have stayed around Puerto Vallarta many times, love it although would not go there right now because we like to roam around a lot and just can't see myself staying on the beach at the resort.

Hope things will get safe soon.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.