- No season's pass
- Cross play (Xbox/PS4/PC)
15 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2929 posts
676 upvotes
Ajax
Alrighty then. Interesting how they are taking the Fast and Furious route by just calling it by the original name. They should have at least been a little more creative on the title. With the features listed, I might actually jump back into COD after passing the last couple of years.
Jun 27, 2009
333 posts
34 upvotes
I don't care....personally, i think they make the best games of the 3 companies.

Can't stand treyarch's games....im not into zombies at all and they're style just doesn't click with me. Bought BO4 and played maybe 5 hours of it.....still can't sell it...may have to trade to eb to recoup or towards a trade 3

Infinity Ward's games are always a breath of fresh air
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
5666 posts
3130 upvotes
onslaught192 wrote:
May 31st, 2019 10:11 am
I don't care....personally, i think they make the best games of the 3 companies.

Can't stand treyarch's games....im not into zombies at all and they're style just doesn't click with me. Bought BO4 and played maybe 5 hours of it.....still can't sell it...may have to trade to eb to recoup or towards a trade 3

Infinity Ward's games are always a breath of fresh air
Our group has progressively played less and less CoD every year. I think I only played 10 hours of BO4 and traded it in.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
6780 posts
2939 upvotes
Toronto
Glad to see single player campaign returning and I'll definitely check that out as I'm sure it'll be a great production as usual. Wish this series would even attempt to change up its outdated small scale multiplayer formula but I doubt it and there's probably no need to if the fans still enjoy that.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
5666 posts
3130 upvotes
Digital Foundry: In-game PS4 PRO gfx! Smiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes
Mar 3, 2017
44 posts
8 upvotes
i think they screwed up the name. Simple search on Amazon for this game shows every call of duty imaginable except this game. Parents are going to have a nightmare time figuring out if they are buying the right one or not.
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
3688 posts
898 upvotes
Toronto
I'm just in for the single player at this point... and like in most of the more recent COD games since maybe MW3, I'll get an E3 deal on it, play the campaign, play the MP enough to be reminded of why I stopped liking COD MP, and trade it in.
Games: XBox Live: M1GO

Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
2223 posts
306 upvotes
In another world
I'm in just for the cross play... although PC players using a keyboard and mouse will have a slight advantage over gamepad players.
I would be better to have PC off.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
6780 posts
2939 upvotes
Toronto
gontori wrote:
Jun 4th, 2019 10:43 am
I'm in just for the cross play... although PC players using a keyboard and mouse will have a slight advantage over gamepad players.
I would be better to have PC off.
slight advantage? more like gamepad players would get slaughtered. There will most likely be some controller detection or menu option that disables kb/m input entirely in order to use cross play matchmaking
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
5139 posts
854 upvotes
calgary
The cross-play is input based, so M&K players won't be matched up against controller players.

SoT Arena mode allows M&K to play with/against Controller and can confirm that controller players do not stand a chance against someone on a M&K.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2929 posts
676 upvotes
Ajax
Up for $54.96 at Walmart.ca for pre-order for anyone interested.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2795 posts
526 upvotes
So this is a whole new reboot of the MW franchise?.... doesn't seem like a prequel.. or is it?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)