• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 11:30 am
Tags:
Sep 21, 2004
8836 posts
2380 upvotes
Calgary
I have 2 free codes for anyone who wants to try the beta this weekend.

PS4 Token 1: GG9A-7LNK-R4C3
PS4 Token 2: MTL5-LQNH-MRLP

To redeem, your friends need to go to the PlayStation Store, select ‘Redeem Codes’, enter their Beta Token and begin downloading. If they need help, direct them here or to visit our Beta FAQ.
Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2183 posts
238 upvotes
Ajax
I have 2 Xbox tokens if anyone really wants to partake in this very disappointing POS. What the hell happened to this game? There was a great spread to read a couple of months ago in Edge UK magazine about how much care they were taking with this game. It appears the care was in locations but some forgot to tell Sledgehammer that gameplay is what makes or breaks this series. And this beta has to be one of the worst since NBA Live on PS3, lol.

Xbox One Token 1:
CRD29-GHVM4-7RPCJ-WDDXM-RF7MZ

Xbox One Token 2:
DGFR2-TRVPM-TPC76-9CFVW-KJR7Z
Nov 1, 2005
954 posts
85 upvotes
2 more for Xbox

6JY2Y-GGQJP-7WQY6-VGPQ3-722RZ
XR777-MCCQ2-KFDG6-DPPYW-D9CYZ
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
4395 posts
1906 upvotes
Mississauga
Played it last weekend and was underwhelmed by the graphics and animations.

However, was at Fan Expo and the Playstation section had 6V6 lan set up and it looked much much better.
Apr 17, 2013
782 posts
101 upvotes
Markham
rizzoF5 wrote:
Jun 19th, 2017 5:06 am
Hey old PS3 guys, I'm back, living in Vancouver now

Are you all getting this game?

My new PSN is woppaF5 (I forgot my old login email pwd for my rizzoF5 acc)
Sup? It's been a while, I haven't logged into my PS4 in a few months. I think I"ll try NBA2k or NFL .
PSN - Meditech82
Jul 23, 2008
508 posts
42 upvotes
I'm not a multiplayer fan, but I really like ww2 games (Medal of honor serie ). Does anyone know how long is the solo campain ? Any good deal on that game for xbox one ?
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9823 posts
882 upvotes
tostaky wrote:
Oct 28th, 2017 9:20 am
I'm not a multiplayer fan, but I really like ww2 games (Medal of honor serie ). Does anyone know how long is the solo campain ? Any good deal on that game for xbox one ?
There are some leaks trickling in now for COD: WWII. A streamer said the story took him 5 hours. Even if he rushed through it, $80 is too much just for the story mode of a game that is predominantly PVP.

You should check out COD: World at War. It's available on xBox One with backward compatibility and should be fairly cheap as the game came out 9 years ago. If I remember correctly, that campaign was longer than 5 hours. The cool thing about WaW is you get a split of the European conflict (with the Americans, Russians and Germans) and the Pacific Theater.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
5259 posts
1694 upvotes
Toronto
tostaky wrote:
Oct 28th, 2017 9:20 am
The campaigns from the last few games have been great but very short. Definitely not worth buying at full price for just SP but they're still entertaining and worth playing if you can get your hands on a copy. My friend buys it every year on Steam for the MP so I just use his account to whip through the campaign in a weekend every year
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9823 posts
882 upvotes
ReeGee wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 11:13 am
The campaigns from the last few games have been great but very short. Definitely not worth buying at full price for just SP but they're still entertaining and worth playing if you can get your hands on a copy. My friend buys it every year on Steam for the MP so I just use his account to whip through the campaign in a weekend every year
I thought IW had a great story mode and wished it had more. You actually cared about some of the characters.

My least favorite was AW... which was made by Sledgehammer.... and also created WWII... so yeah.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2002
1888 posts
25 upvotes
Belleville
My copy just shipped (Nov 1) from Amazon, arriving Friday (Nov 3)

According to Metacritic reviews go up at 9PM Pacific on November 2

Hopefully its decent
Dec 1, 2011
214 posts
26 upvotes
go leafs wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 7:38 pm
My copy just shipped (Nov 1) from Amazon, arriving Friday (Nov 3)

According to Metacritic reviews go up at 9PM Pacific on November 2

Hopefully its decent
That is pretty good your copy already shipped. Most of my preorders dont ship until 4 or 5 days after release. I dont think I have even been charged for COD yet
Feb 24, 2009
385 posts
22 upvotes
Ottawa
My Amazon pre-order shipped last night and I just received it. It was shipped via Intelcom. I assume that's some third party courrier that Amazon uses?

Now to install the game and download who knows how many GBs the day one patch is. :/
Sep 21, 2004
8836 posts
2380 upvotes
Calgary
RageOfFury wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 12:35 pm
My Amazon pre-order shipped last night and I just received it. It was shipped via Intelcom. I assume that's some third party courrier that Amazon uses?

Now to install the game and download who knows how many GBs the day one patch is. :/
Intelcomm is a crappy shipper Amazon has been using recently. I believe they sometimes hire private drivers and are late for a few of my recent orders. They lost one of my package, Amazon issued the refund, and a few days later the package is magically found and delivered.
Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2183 posts
238 upvotes
Ajax
b166er1337 wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 2:10 pm
Intelcomm is a crappy shipper Amazon has been using recently. I believe they sometimes hire private drivers and are late for a few of my recent orders. They lost one of my package, Amazon issued the refund, and a few days later the package is magically found and delivered.
I dunno. I had an order of 5 different toy items for Xmas ordered at like 4 p.m. on October 31 and they were delivered by Intelcomm by 10:30 a.m. on November 1st. Impressive! as I am not Prime.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 16, 2011
5679 posts
154 upvotes
hopefully the reviews are good for this. Kinda on the fence on whether to get this or not.