Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain
Sep 21, 2004
8843 posts
2388 upvotes
Calgary
woppaF5 wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 10:34 pm
Walmart. Got it during the E3 sale
Amazon was also selling it for $50 during the E3 sale. Walmart online is pretty bad; my most recent order placed in October was late by one whole week.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2031 posts
258 upvotes
Amazon delivered mine on saturday! Started the campaign.. feels like Battlefield 1 campaign so far.
Sep 21, 2004
8843 posts
2388 upvotes
Calgary
coilz wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 11:52 pm
Amazon delivered mine on saturday! Started the campaign.. feels like Battlefield 1 campaign so far.
The SP campaign is well done in my opinion. Loved the Paris mission as well as a couple stealth sections. Of course there is the typical Michael Bay slow Mo set pieces that's overdone, as is tradition.

MP is great; I haven't played War yet but TDM is fast paced.

And I haven't started Zombie mode yet.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9835 posts
894 upvotes
b166er1337 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 1:16 am
The SP campaign is well done in my opinion. Loved the Paris mission as well as a couple stealth sections. Of course there is the typical Michael Bay slow Mo set pieces that's overdone, as is tradition.

MP is great; I haven't played War yet but TDM is fast paced.

And I haven't started Zombie mode yet.
I hate stealth games with a passion. There are a few spots where you have to be stealthy (like that part where you have to get the girl), but I like that most of the stealth missions, you can go Rambo. That's probably the harder route, but for me it was the far easier way. But overall, the story mode was well done. I liked that the story was in part very similar to IW. There's a lot of character development where you really get to know your teammates and feel bad when one of them dies. Also I like how they did the same thing as GTA V and made the character faces the same as the actors who voiced them. The bad: Too short. Also only 1 flying mission and 1 tank mission. I wish there was more or at least side missions like what IW had. On a side note, does Josh Duhamel now only take roles where he's a giant dick? It seems like he's a jerk in everything I've seen with him in it lately.

I haven't tried PVP or zombies yet.
Jun 18, 2017
26 posts
1 upvote
Got the game today, ready to go tonight!
PSN woppaF5
Jun 18, 2017
26 posts
1 upvote
What's the purpose the HQ division thing?

I use AR but almost never melee, so can I swap out the bayonet charge for something else?
PSN woppaF5
Sep 21, 2004
8843 posts
2388 upvotes
Calgary
woppaF5 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 1:53 am
What's the purpose the HQ division thing?

I use AR but almost never melee, so can I swap out the bayonet charge for something else?
Bayonet charge is for infantry rifle only; if you don't use it then switch to other divisions such as armored or expedition.
Feb 10, 2010
740 posts
235 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Silly question, Can anyone tell me How to use the 750 XP that you get at the multiplayer?

Thanks
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
2045 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
ToDealHunter wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 11:18 am
Silly question, Can anyone tell me How to use the 750 XP that you get at the multiplayer?

Thanks
I don't think you use your XP that you earn. It automatically just goes towards your character to level up. You can use the cod points thing to buy things like skins or contracts.
My XBL/PSN: evilenger
Feb 10, 2010
740 posts
235 upvotes
Ajax, ON
gatorb6 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 11:37 am
I don't think you use your XP that you earn. It automatically just goes towards your character to level up. You can use the cod points thing to buy things like skins or contracts.
Thank you. The thing is it always shows up as 750xp at the HQ.
Jun 18, 2017
26 posts
1 upvote
b166er1337 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 11:15 am
Bayonet charge is for infantry rifle only; if you don't use it then switch to other divisions such as armored or expedition.
Can I still use a rifle in those divisions?
PSN woppaF5
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
2045 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
ToDealHunter wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 12:59 pm
Thank you. The thing is it always shows up as 750xp at the HQ.
Do you mean that floating text at the top left when you are in Headquarters? There's this bullet todo list that you have to do while in headquarters that will give you a 750xp bonus. Things like doing the scorestreak training, checking email etc. There's one that I saw "salute a comrade" which you can't even do now because the Headquarters are empty, LOL. Hopefully they can get their servers working properly, and the headquarter area will actually be full of people rather than you being totally alone.
My XBL/PSN: evilenger