• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2015 10:41 am
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…

Calling All Food-tographers

EDIT: Point of clarification., plain and simple., just post your own pics of food., food preparation., family with food...Sunday Breakfasts...anything goes.
Please only post pics YOU'VE taken YOURSELF *ahem-FastFokker-ahem*. Seems he and he alone thought I wanted people to post random pics-scammed off the internet (how lame)? Wonder if he's going to remove them now.

2 humble requests;
1) please restrict your pics to 1024 in width maximum plz.
2) Try to post up only the best pics. Focused, Great colours, vibrant, etc. I find we quickly become inundated with any old pic that comes through-though yummy nonetheless...but let's try to 'one up' or encourage each other by setting the bars high > :(
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ ... ril110.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ ... ril108.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ ... /200_1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ ... 020045.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ ... 020046.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ ... 020024.jpg[/IMG]
More to follow ;)

hey., if you like this thread drop it some wicked rating in the top right corner please.
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
1958 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2005
8840 posts
Vancouver
The point of this thread is just to post pictures of food? Seriously?
Beans, beans, the magically fruit. The more you eat, the more you toot. The more you toot, the better you feel. So eat your beans at every meal.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
so you're saying all food photography is a joke?along with food magazines??

hahah., does this qualify as a thread-crap? lmao.
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2005
8840 posts
Vancouver
So you didn't answer my question, but instead made up things I supposedly said, in the form of asking me questions?

It's your thread, you tell me.. what's your concept? You seriously just want us to post pictures of food?
Beans, beans, the magically fruit. The more you eat, the more you toot. The more you toot, the better you feel. So eat your beans at every meal.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
6617 posts
1014 upvotes
BC
i actually have lots of food pictures.. things i have made. my idea was to build a webpage with at home food and wine so i have snapped many pic's.

i'll sort through them and post some of my favorites :)
That's my 2cents worth
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
FastFokker wrote:So you didn't answer my question....
sorry., when you put a thumbs down in your subj heading it tells me you have nothing to offer., but are simply being cynical > :( . If that wasn't your intention/have something to offer/sincerely want to know what my intention is...then-yup., simply post [EDIT:YOUR OWN] pics :cheesygri . Nice crisp., mouth-watering pics!
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
wow...you like your Asian foods huh?

Here's an idea...stop being a (*insert sarcastic adjective here) and remove these pics you HAVEN'T TAKEN YOURSELF...lolzzzzz and put up ones that belong to you ;) .
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
DUUD....you SERIOUSLY need to resize those pics!

get on msn., I'll walk you through it!

on another note....I can't see anyone but me taking a nice camera to a restaurant and gettin' down on plate level taking that BEAUTIFUL picture of the shrimps on rice ;)
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Get a life already :D . Where do you have the time to steal all these pictures from the internet???

Do you even have any of your own? or are you going to inundate us with random pics that you had no part in creating?

Geez...how hard is it to understand what kind of pictures to post?

S t o p S t e a l i n g other peopls pictures, and post ONLY ones you TOOK YOURSELF > :(
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2005
8840 posts
Vancouver
I asked you earlier in the thread.. is this just a thread to post pictures of food, you said it was.

Make up your mind.
bubble.tea wrote:then-yup., simply post pics :cheesygri . Nice crisp., mouth-watering pics!
Apr 28, 2006
34 posts
Toronto
bubble.tea wrote:^ okay...I dont' know what's weirder...-that what you're saying is true...or that you coincidentally came across the same peculiar picture....AND happened to come in here and report it :confused:
Uh... right click on the picture and choose properties on any of his photos...
Apr 28, 2006
34 posts
Toronto
Can't we all just get along? I think what the OP meant to say was that he wanted us to post photos of the food that we've cooked.. not any food photo.

I think FF thought you meant any food photo.

Happy to mediate. :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2005
8840 posts
Vancouver
cookiecrumbs wrote:I think FF thought you meant any food photo.
Yeah I did think that, because that's what he said, after I asked repeatedly for him to clarify the purpose of this thread.. which he so elegantly didn't do apparently.

This thread IS TEH SUX! :lol:

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... ostcount=2
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... ostcount=4
Apr 28, 2006
34 posts
Toronto
Alright, remove the photos of the photos that other people took from your thread... and then make him happy and take a photo of your fridge :)
Deal Guru
Mar 17, 2004
11327 posts
9 upvotes
CA
Being a trigger-happy picture-taking person doesn't make one a photographer
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2005
8840 posts
Vancouver
Maybe I should get clarification from Bubbles on what constitutes "food" before I start posting my own pictures of things I consider "food". :lol:
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4791 posts
154 upvotes
Etobicoke
nice pics bubble.tea, keep it up! :D