Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein - 20% Off Coupon for joining Preferred Program

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2012 12:33 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
5148 posts
1070 upvotes

[Calvin Klein] Calvin Klein - 20% Off Coupon for joining Preferred Program

More offers from Calvin Klein
Was at the Calvin Klein store this weekend for their indefinite upto 50% off sale ended up stacking the F&F 30% off coupon for a total of 70% off a CK suit. As I was being cashed out the cashier advised me to signup for the CK preferred program because I had got an extra $25 off with this purchase and as I went online to signup you get an additional 20% off your next purchase (no min) - enjoy

dont forget you can probably still stack this 20% off + the 15% off coupon (found in the other thread) + their instore up-to 50% off sale all together.

https://www.calvinkleinpreferred.com/welcome.aspx
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."
1 reply
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
wth joined

[QUOTE]CONFIRMATION
thank you for registering for the Calvin Klein Preferred Program.

please allow 10 business days to process your request. your preferred program card will be mailed to your registered address.

your printable coupon for 20% off your next purchase will be emailed within 10 days. you will also be the first to learn about special promotions and new arrivals.

sign up to receive text messages on your mobile device for exclusive Calvin Klein offers and promotions. click here.

help us deliver emails to your inbox.[/QUOTE]
please take a moment to add calvinkleinonline@email.ck.com into your email address book. this is very important to prevent emails from being routed to your junk/spam folder

is there online CK canada store that accepts these codes?
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)