Expired Hot Deals

[Calvin Klein] 79% Off Clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 11:18 am
Mar 7, 2011
91 posts
24 upvotes
Finally got my order! My blazers are wrinkled up pretty bad, says not to iron them...what to do?
Jan 12, 2017
16 posts
46 upvotes
Dragon120 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 8:00 am
I called and the bullshit excuse they told me was, "your package is most likely in the back of the warehouse waiting to for a truck". My item was expected to be delivered on Monday and it's the same damn message today.
They mostly told me they didn't have any updates on my package. Weird thing though... UPS just came by a few minutes ago to deliver my order from Reebok that I placed on Monday haha
Jun 12, 2017
83 posts
65 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
What's up with them models? I don't know if I should feed them or search them for narcotics! Zellers used to have better looking people doing their catalogue (including the featured employees).
Dec 24, 2015
66 posts
17 upvotes
Rep told me my order was cancelled.
Then I got a partial refund.
Rep then told me my order wasn't actually cancelled, a few items will be shipped.
Rep told me they will update me once the items are shipped, soon.

Hopefully they don't follow Valve time...
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4217 posts
365 upvotes
Markham
How those suits quality comparing with Bay’s 199 ones? Same?
Sep 25, 2016
9 posts
4 upvotes
My order has been "Delayed due to operating conditions"for 4 days already... UPS is disappointing
Sep 25, 2016
9 posts
4 upvotes
ApeShmtCrazy wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 7:45 pm
What's up with them models? I don't know if I should feed them or search them for narcotics! Zellers used to have better looking people doing their catalogue (including the featured employees).
Geez.. What's up with these harsh comments. I understand the models will influence if you would buy the clothes or not but dont go bashing people. You could choose to not buy it but no need to bash them.
Feb 4, 2011
60 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
chucksam wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 9:14 pm
Once the package reached UPS depot in Canada, UPS send the email with a different tracking number. No notification from eShopWorld about the package status in Ohio.
Yup, got the new tracking number this morning. Says the package is in Windsor and will be delivered end of day tomorrow. After reading some of the comments here, I hope it comes in decent shape..
Jun 12, 2017
83 posts
65 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
chowardhow wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 8:18 pm
Geez.. What's up with these harsh comments. I understand the models will influence if you would buy the clothes or not but dont go bashing people. You could choose to not buy it but no need to bash them.
Don't get me wrong, they have absolutely no influence on my decision to buy or skip. I'm more sensitive to price and quality. I'm also a professional in his early 30's but the style in clearance seem more directed to teens. Great deals though but most models on that clearance section are not the most attractive people. But what do I know in the Instagram era where a girl no higher than a seven can be a model...not judging women on their looks here (even if I'm doing so - it's complicated) just trying to make a point.
Jun 7, 2017
7 posts
1 upvote
nahcmo wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 8:36 pm
Yup, got the new tracking number this morning. Says the package is in Windsor and will be delivered end of day tomorrow. After reading some of the comments here, I hope it comes in decent shape..
Mine Arrived at Windsor on the 1st then went to Concord and has been stuck there since.
Feb 29, 2008
24 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Solipsism1 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 10:33 pm
Mine Arrived at Windsor on the 1st then went to Concord and has been stuck there since.
Exactly the same situation here. First it said it'd deliver by Monday, now it says "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time". I've already gotten my non-CK UPS delivery that stopped at Concord though...
Nov 25, 2012
34 posts
5 upvotes
Montreal
Same problems here with UPS warehouse, went from expected on Tuesday to "held in Warehouse" to "Exception" to on local truck on Wednesday and back to the Warehouse by the end of the day. Now it says expected delivery is tomorrow. (Located in Montreal/warehouse in Lachine) They might just be backed up during the holidays. Another thing that's off is the package weight listed on the tracking site is much too light for the amount of things ordered (It says 1LB and I ordered about 5lbs worth of jackets/pants/sweaters)
Jun 7, 2017
7 posts
1 upvote
dannydevito wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 11:06 pm
Same problems here with UPS warehouse, went from expected on Tuesday to "held in Warehouse" to "Exception" to on local truck on Wednesday and back to the Warehouse by the end of the day. Now it says expected delivery is tomorrow. (Located in Montreal/warehouse in Lachine) They might just be backed up during the holidays. Another thing that's off is the package weight listed on the tracking site is much too light for the amount of things ordered (It says 1LB and I ordered about 5lbs worth of jackets/pants/sweaters)
Agreed. My package weight went from 3lbs to 1lbs (from the International segment to the Domestic one). Still don't have any expected delivery date yet :(
Aug 22, 2014
109 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto, ON
WTF !!!!! MY ORDER IS SOMEHOW DELIVERED TO RANDOM PEOPLE BASED ON THE TRACKING NUMBER PROVIDED!!!!

LOCATION DATE LOCAL TIME ACTIVITY
COLUMBUS, OH, US 11/29/2017 11:26 Delivered
Obetz, OH, United States 11/29/2017 9:45 Out For Delivery Today
11/29/2017 7:42 Destination Scan
11/29/2017 4:47 Arrival Scan
Sharonville, OH, United States 11/29/2017 3:13 Departure Scan
Sharonville, OH, United States 11/28/2017 18:20 Origin Scan
United States 11/28/2017 23:17 (ET) Order Processed: Ready for UPS