Expired Hot Deals

[Calvin Klein] 79% Off Clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 10:24 pm
Feb 4, 2011
61 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
My transcript says it’s still on time for end of day delivery today. Since it’s past 6 pm, I doubt it lol. Last update was the arrival at Concord at almost midnight last night.
Aug 22, 2014
109 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BRAISKI wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 8:35 am
Its amazing how people get so worked up and have passive aggressive attitude! But hey I do understand, deals make people angry if they don't get it, I would be pissed too. But not as far I'M NOT GOING TO BUY ANYTHING ANYMORE FROM THIS COMPANY :).

Its Christmas time and people want their stuff. You pay for something and you expect to get it. People though think that they are special because they bought something. Also they need to remember there were hundreds of people that were ordering in a short period of time. They will NOT SHIP the product until the create is FULL! Also they never mentioned anything about express shipping.

Anyways just trying to help some people understand... I do feel sorry for some people's order that got cancelled though :(.
I'm using capital words simply because I can't believe the shipment from Ck.ca is made from US, and its system is so messed up. The system showed it is completed and delivered, well I didn't get any further notice, email or online update or whatever.
I was disappointed. That was all I said.

hey, you know what else get people pissed? It is when some people acting as if they know all and judging others so easily.

And you mentioned, "deals make people angry if they don't get it." Are you talking about yourself, or you are assuming.
Apr 28, 2008
240 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
BRAISKI wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 8:35 am
Its amazing how people get so worked up and have passive aggressive attitude! But hey I do understand, deals make people angry if they don't get it, I would be pissed too. But not as far I'M NOT GOING TO BUY ANYTHING ANYMORE FROM THIS COMPANY :).

Its Christmas time and people want their stuff. You pay for something and you expect to get it. People though think that they are special because they bought something. Also they need to remember there were hundreds of people that were ordering in a short period of time. They will NOT SHIP the product until the create is FULL! Also they never mentioned anything about express shipping.

Anyways just trying to help some people understand... I do feel sorry for some people's order that got cancelled though :(.
Yo I understand people want things but shit happens all the time. I seen a woman cuss out a subway employee because it was the end of the day and they didn't have the bread she wanted so she wanted to speak to a manager and get a free sub. Life moves on, deals will come around again and if not, maybe it was a good thing I saved that 100 dollars.
Simpleray wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 7:49 pm
I'm using capital words simply because I can't believe the shipment from Ck.ca is made from US, and its system is so messed up. The system showed it is completed and delivered, well I didn't get any further notice, email or online update or whatever.
I was disappointed. That was all I said.

hey, you know what else get people pissed? It is when some people acting as if they know all and judging others so easily.

And you mentioned, "deals make people angry if they don't get it." Are you talking about yourself, or you are assuming.
And I'm sure if you called them which you probably did, they would remind you this is a new feature they are shipping to Canada. I called three times in a span of two weeks for my shipment until finally they said they cancelled it. Am I upset? Sure. Am I going to freak out? Probably not...

It's not like they only tried to screw YOU and only you over. It's something they are trying to work on.
Apr 5, 2017
8 posts
Took them a while but it finally arrived today. I'm satisfied with all of my purchases, except for a pair of jeans that I found too tight. Is there no way of getting around the fact that it's labelled as a "Final Sale"? I'l call them tomorrow to be sure, but I'm just wondering if anyone knew any other methods like a replacement or something.
Oct 14, 2008
826 posts
229 upvotes
Received my order today. None of mine say final sale but moot as I'm very happy with all 3 items.
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
4794 posts
1176 upvotes
North York
Finally received my purchases yesterday. Not as impressed as others. The fabric materials are much thinner than expected. Will keep at this price though.
Nov 25, 2012
35 posts
9 upvotes
Montreal
Received mine today as well, neatly packaged, they managed to fold a blazer and coat without wrinkling. I found The black label and platinum label very good quality, I could instantly tell the difference between those and the generic CK shirts/sweaters from the Bay.

Had one item that didn't fit, If anyone located in Montreal wants these pants I'll sell them below cost (paid $29.32 + tax with the 79% off, will sell for $30 even)

Asphalt Grey, Size 46 (30 Canadian)
www.calvinklein.ca/en/slim-fit-piper-sa ... s-25431766
Feb 4, 2011
61 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
Welp I’ve joined the “Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled.” crowd lol. If it arrives in good condition, I’ll be happy I guess. I’m not in a rush to get it at least.
Nov 30, 2017
4 posts
North Toronto, ON
Got all of my orders today. UPS delivered it and one item was damaged. Called CK and they said Canada CK team will reach out on replacing item.
Dec 26, 2005
273 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
My parcel was suppose to deliver on the 8th but i have not receive it. The ups tracking shows it is being rescheduled but without further information. Should i call ups or calvin klein regarding this issue?
Nov 25, 2012
35 posts
9 upvotes
Montreal
y2knp wrote:
Dec 10th, 2017 11:44 am
My parcel was suppose to deliver on the 8th but i have not receive it. The ups tracking shows it is being rescheduled but without further information. Should i call ups or calvin klein regarding this issue?

Mine was delayed three days, looks like UPS is just overflowed and can't meet delivery estimates, if it's at the local warehouse you should get it very soon.
Jun 7, 2017
8 posts
1 upvote
Has anyone had any luck returning any of the items? I'm looking to return one. Box didn't seem to come with a receipt??
Feb 4, 2011
61 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
Got all my items today! (As a reference I ordered on November 26th.) Everything was packaged nicely (with tissue paper) and in perfect condition. I feel fortunate I did not experience the damage that some other RFDers did.