Expired Hot Deals

[Calvin Klein] 79% Off Clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 10:24 pm
Nov 29, 2015
105 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just confirmed - package arrived today - must say they did do a good job of wrapping up the items - each with its own cover and some with CK wrapping paper to boot.

Then I went on to the US version of CK and some of the items I purchased on sale items had an additional 60% off. oh well.
Dec 24, 2015
67 posts
17 upvotes
Am I the only one having trouble @@
I sent in an email asking why my order wasn't shipped.
The rep told me it's busy season first email.
Then she followed up with another email telling me my order was cancelled...
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
4783 posts
1171 upvotes
North York
12/04/2017 9:00 A.M.
Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed.

Scheduled Delivery Date:
Information unavailable

Not impressed :(
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1681 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
WhatADeal! wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:23 am

Scheduled Delivery Date:
Information unavailable

I have the same message. WTF does that mean? My wife had her Mastermind package delivered yesterday by UPS as well, no issues there.

Logged in just now and still displayed the same message.
Dec 7, 2016
104 posts
12 upvotes
received all items today. Individually wrapped with hangers. But states final sale on shipping note. So I don't think there are returns..
Nov 25, 2003
63 posts
26 upvotes
Mississauga
Ordered on Nov 23 & received yesterday. The package/box was in rough shape, damaged. The leather jacket I ordered was also damaged, a small crack in the leather at the base of the collar & the lining is unstitched, possibly torn. Very disappointed obviously. Also the leather has a odd chemically smell, not your usual leather smell. I'm gonna try and return it. Although I don't think this jacket is sellable.
Last edited by Derekso on Dec 5th, 2017 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1712 posts
151 upvotes
Seems to be a horrible online order experience for some...
Nov 29, 2015
105 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Derekso wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 7:58 am
Ordered on Nov 23 & received yesterday. The package/box was in rough shape, damaged. The leather jacket I ordered was also damaged, a small crack in the leather at the base of the collar & the lining is unstitched, possibly torn. Very disappointed obviously. Also the leather has a odd chemically smell, not your usual leather smell. I'm gonna try and return it. Although I don't think this jacket is sellable.
What leather jacket is this? Curious because I may have the same one.
Aug 7, 2011
193 posts
46 upvotes
Random note.. I can't believe the models they use on that website.. straight up zoolander, don't look human even.
Mar 7, 2011
101 posts
29 upvotes
Order placed 2 weeks ago, shipping confirmation received today. Lol I’ll take it for an insane deal - 2 blazers for $85
Oct 18, 2017
3 posts
2 upvotes
So not everyone loses hope - I ordered 3 pairs of dress pants, jeans and a shirt November 24th. Package arrived yesterday and everything looks great! The jeans are a bit snug - but the dress pants are wearable and in good shape. Everything arrived wrapped and on hangers
Dec 1, 2010
76 posts
43 upvotes
I placed my order on Nov 23rd and received my UPS delivery yesterday. The box was in bad shape but the items were fine in individual plastic bags with hangers.

Has anyone tried returning clearance items and gotten a refund? I just called customer service to get clarification on whether the limitation is only "Clearance items ending in .97 are final sale and are not eligible for a return, refund or credit" or if it applies to all clearance items. The rep said that if it is a clearance item, it would end in .97 and so not returnable. I gave her my order number and told her none of the items ended in .97. She said that they are using a new system in Canada so when she looks at my order, it shows prices with taxes already included so she would investigate some more and then email me with the answer. But she said if the item said clearance on the website, it is not returnable.
Jul 11, 2007
874 posts
69 upvotes
WhatADeal! wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:23 am

Scheduled Delivery Date:
Information unavailable

Got the same thing.
Nov 25, 2003
63 posts
26 upvotes
Mississauga
iceman2015 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 8:57 am
What leather jacket is this? Curious because I may have the same one.
It is the leather bomber "perfect black"