Students

Cambrian college Brampton

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2017 2:44 am
[OP]
Jul 3, 2017
5 posts

Cambrian college Brampton

So I got admission letter from Cambrian college Brampton , Cloud computing with 14 weeks co-op. Not a canadian but saw this website . I think the answers are really genuine here and not fake like the rest on the internet that's why posting this question here.

Any idea about this college and the area , good/bad or anything you would like to share ?
Really appreciate it as I am not a native English speaker and with student loans so big I don't want to make a bad decision which can affect my future life.
9 replies
[OP]
Jul 3, 2017
5 posts
Yes it is but there is also a small campus in Brampton which provides some separate courses.
Mar 6, 2015
228 posts
6 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Do you mean Hanson Canada? The CCBH...
* Programs to be offered starting Fall 2016. More information to come.
[OP]
Jul 3, 2017
5 posts
I think Hanson Canada is in some sort of partnership with the college but the name of the college is Cambrian College of Applied arts and Technology
[OP]
Jul 3, 2017
5 posts
I think you are right . In the admission letter it says , the course is to be delivered at Hanson International Campus , Brampton ,Ontario. But still the college name remains the same . Just the campus name is different.
Mar 6, 2015
228 posts
6 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Good to know... I now leave this topic to who knows about the CCBH... Bye...
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1421 posts
448 upvotes
Ontario
When I hear of these schools based in a certain geographic area opening up somewhere far away, I think they are just trying to grab more funding - lay claim to a certain turf. Or, maybe it justifies shopping trips down south for administrators. They should focus on delivering better programs in their own backyard. Cambrian is located in Sudbury, ON and isn't particularly noteworthy (good or bad). By slapping their more credible Community College name on CCBH who knows if they are really putting their full effort into this distant satellite campus.
Nov 12, 2017
1 posts
justanotherguuy wrote:
Jul 4th, 2017 1:35 am
So I got admission letter from Cambrian college Brampton , Cloud computing with 14 weeks co-op. Not a canadian but saw this website . I think the answers are really genuine here and not fake like the rest on the internet that's why posting this question here.

Any idea about this college and the area , good/bad or anything you would like to share ?
Really appreciate it as I am not a native English speaker and with student loans so big I don't want to make a bad decision which can affect my future life.
I have also received an offer letter from the particular Institute for "International Business Management with Co-op' Offered by Cambrian college & is to be conducted at Hanson Canada - Brampton Campus.

I did a bit of research & I don't think there is any risk in following this particular program & I personally also decided to follow the course there for 2018.

My only concern was the fact was that the fee was comparatively high which was mentioned CAD16,250