Cell Phones

Camera Quality and LED light indicator - Samsung Galaxy A10 vs. Moto G6 vs. Sony Xperia xa1

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2019 9:06 am
[OP]
Jun 4, 2013
431 posts
28 upvotes
Oakville

Camera Quality and LED light indicator - Samsung Galaxy A10 vs. Moto G6 vs. Sony Xperia xa1

Hi.

My wife has always used the most basic of phones but finally has to replace after several years. She doesn't even use data. Just wants for calling and taking pics of our baby. These three budget phones I read have good cameras and we can get them on kijiji for between $120 to $150 unlocked in very good condition.

The camera quality I can check with reviews, but can anyone tell me if these phones have LED light blinking for notifications? I am guessing the G6 does not because I have a G2 I think, which was the last one to have it. Since then they've switched to the screen coming on with a notification icon or something blinking a few times and then everything goes dark, which defeats the purpose.

For instance, when at work and it's on your desk but you stepped away, it's annoying if you have to pick up the phone every time you come back to see if you missed a text or email. A quick glance to see if it's blinking is more convenient. Though this is not nearly as big a deal to my wife, but it's nice to have.

If anyone can compare the pic and vid quality of any of these to the iphone 7 that would be appreciated. That's what I have for my work phone and that's "good enough".

Thanks for the help.
1 reply
[OP]
Jun 4, 2013
431 posts
28 upvotes
Oakville
Or if anyone can recommend another similarly priced phone with good cam quality that would be cool too.

Also, trying to keep the phone around 5".