• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2005 4:21 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 26, 2003
642 posts

can anyone recommand a site

that shows the best prices for Asia destinations, with various airlines at once??

looking for a site that has ANA, AC, United, American Airlines, Cathy pacific in one search engine
4 replies
[OP]
Oct 26, 2003
642 posts
why does site like travelcity, travelocity, orbtiz, and cheaptickets say they have the lowest prices?? all 4 above site show YOw-PEK June 24-July 24 for over $3000 for Q, H, B tickets, while on aircanda.ca and destina their only $13xx.xx??

also is there a site that shows the miles traveled? i wanna find out which route get me the most miles YOW-Toronto-PEk, or YOW-Vancouver-PEK
Deal Fanatic
Oct 25, 2002
6849 posts
4 upvotes
Maple Ridge, BC
oceans_end wrote:why does site like travelcity, travelocity, orbtiz, and cheaptickets say they have the lowest prices?? all 4 above site show YOw-PEK June 24-July 24 for over $3000 for Q, H, B tickets, while on aircanda.ca and destina their only $13xx.xx??

also is there a site that shows the miles traveled? i wanna find out which route get me the most miles YOW-Toronto-PEk, or YOW-Vancouver-PEK
You have to be careful. For specific dates, you may not always find the cheapest prices. I use travelocity to get the dates with the cheapest fares, then I always check other sites -- including the airline's site.