Entrepreneurship & Small Business

Can anyone recommend a good accountant for Inc. Bus?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2007 2:43 am
Tags:
None
Apr 10, 2006
254 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver

Can anyone recommend a good accountant for Inc. Bus?

I have to file for a couple of years and I would love it if one of my savvy RFD pals could recommend a good accountant. I'm in Edmonton but if I don't have to actually see him/her then anywhere in Canada would be fine. Thanks in advance!
4 replies
Jun 27, 2004
861 posts
41 upvotes
Kitchener
I believe that there is an accountant or two on the forum - I'm sure they can chime in.... I personally love my accountant (and her staff!), though she is located in Waterloo, Ontario. I'm not sure if you ever have to see an accountant face to face - I certainly meet with mine on occasion to talk strategy, but most things could be handled over the phone. I use encrypted e-mail for sending and receiving my "books", and I suppose you could courier your paper (ie receipts, forms, signatures).... I'd probably be more comfortable dealing with someone face to face, but to each their own!

Brendon
Apr 10, 2006
254 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Thanks for the tip! Does he do Incorporated Business taxes? Mine are pretty simple (I hope anyway, lol)? If he does and he's accepting new clients please pm me his info :) Thanks!
Jul 15, 2003
262 posts
How much does your accountant charge you per year?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2006
1714 posts
719 upvotes
Vancouver
I m a CA,

If it is financial statement (NTR) + T2 tax return, it will be around a thousand or less for a simple one.

pm me if you are interested, i can refer you to my firm.

If it is really really simple and you want to save cost, I would suggest you to go to a CGA firm.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)