Shopping Discussion

Can Anyone tell me Beer Price of Heineken in Montreal ?????

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2011 1:33 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Apr 7, 2006
269 posts

Can Anyone tell me Beer Price of Heineken in Montreal ?????

im going for a trip to montreal next week and im looking for the cheapest place to get 24 Heineken in regular cans!
i was told Costco is the cheapest place i can get...can anyone confirm this for me?
thanks very much :)
8 replies
Feb 11, 2011
4 posts
Don't worry, you will find Heineken for cheap in pretty much any convenience store... Since you are going to Montreal, I would suggest that you forget about Heineken and that you get some real good beer from their many microbreweries!

Cheers!
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
5675 posts
1510 upvotes
Montreal
The Costco price might only be $1-2 cheaper than in other grocery stores.

Off the top of my head, best price I've paid for a 24 of Heineken was ~$25 on sale. Regular price is probably ~$30-32.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
3405 posts
621 upvotes
Costco is a good standby, but if you see it in any of the Grocery Store flyers (IGA, Maxi, Provigo, Loblaws, Metro, SuperC are the chains I can think of off the top of my head) on sale, then they usually have it cheaper. Locals might know somewhere better, like here in the Ottawa/Gatineau area, there's two small deps in Aylmer that consistently have the best sales.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
10251 posts
2558 upvotes
Markham
27.xx for a case of 24 bottle, with the bottle charge, comes to $30 from Costco. Local beer like Labatt, Molson is 21.xx
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2004
2778 posts
116 upvotes
Sudbury
MP3_SKY wrote:
Feb 13th, 2011 1:25 pm
27.xx for a case of 24 bottle, with the bottle charge, comes to $30 from Costco. Local beer like Labatt, Molson is 21.xx

It would be more like 34.xx total price with tax and deposit. Its only light beer at the 21.xx price.
"What an emotionally wrecking of the stomach game"
[OP]
Apr 7, 2006
269 posts
thanks guys!
and just another question, do you know if the liquor in montreal or quebec will be alot cheaper than LCBO?
the one im looking to buy is Hennessy VSOP which cost about $89 in LCBO. How much you think it would cost over there? and which places have the best price?
Mar 2, 2006
84 posts
3 upvotes
vinh2212 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2011 2:00 am
thanks guys!
and just another question, do you know if the liquor in montreal or quebec will be alot cheaper than LCBO?
the one im looking to buy is Hennessy VSOP which cost about $89 in LCBO. How much you think it would cost over there? and which places have the best price?

SAQ website has the prices you're looking for.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10878 posts
1025 upvotes
vinh2212 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2011 2:00 am
thanks guys!

Its probably not much cheaper than LCBO. For things like that, US or other provinces are better. Last time I looked for Remy VSOP, prices in SAQ were similar to LCBO. prices in Alberta were half that.