3095 upvotes
Toronto
This gotta be a troll.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2006
1126 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
we pass on the right all the time here, nothing to see.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2008
2539 posts
960 upvotes
Halifax
:facepalm: I hope you weren't being serious here.

I can probably imagine how long he must have been behind you waiting for you to move out of that lane. The only thing that driver should get is a medal, GET OUT OF THE PASSING LANE!!! You are the one who should be charged!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
6145 posts
2957 upvotes
Kanata
I was driving one night and this slowpoke was on the passing lane. Pretty much every other car would pass him, and eventually as I caught up I passed him by going to the right then left. He proceeded to blind me with his high beams, leaving them on for a while, turning them off and on. What a douche.
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
I was driving to Hamilton and the traffic is unbearably slow. I though it was just heavy traffic but it was two cars holding up the two lanes on the QEW near Hamilton. One on the right lane was driving slow ~85km/h and the passing lane had another dude driving the same speed... holding up everyone behind.

Yes OP you are a douche. GTFO the passing lane.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2012
1092 posts
1141 upvotes
Toronto
why is this even a thread?
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21266 posts
6254 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Op take the ttc. You are holding back everyone.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
You're driving slow in the fast lane ... or, you're not passing in the pass lane.
He's pissed, he cut you off to show you that ...
Can he be charged? No. This is done and over with.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
403 upvotes
GT&A
at1212b wrote: This gotta be a troll.
Sig
troll: someone you dislike, fear or do not comprehend...
11b guide
When the doorbell rings, it's just a request. You are not a dog, it is not a command, only a request. You are not in church, you are at home. No guilt.
May 13, 2013
81 posts
10 upvotes
zombie999 wrote: As I was driving down 404, I was intentionally cut off by an aggressive BMW driver.

Can this driver be charged?

You need to learn to drive :facepalm:
stop hogging the left lane...you were going slower than all the traffic on your right...

props to the bmw for giving you a slap on the face
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
Notice how the OP never switched to a lower lane. The entire time he was on the passing lane despite many many cars overtaking him. Good Job.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
longitude wrote: Sig
Yet that's not what a troll is at all??? :confused:
Anikiri wrote:Notice how the OP never switched to a lower lane. The entire time he was on the passing lane despite many many cars overtaking him. Good Job. Notice how the OP never switched to a lower lane. The entire time he was on the passing lane despite many many cars overtaking him. Good Job.
Indeed, one of the worst drivers on the road.
Apr 7, 2007
229 posts
18 upvotes
Cut off? ROTFLMAO. Changed lanes a bit early and a bit tight without reason, sure. I'm guessing there is a reason you have a dash cam. Probably have a beef with everyone else on the road I bet? It's not you, it's them that can't drive, right?
Nov 12, 2010
166 posts
8 upvotes
Markham
UrbanPoet wrote: Maybe you should stay out of the left PAsSING lane. I saw several cars passing you on the right.
+1
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2011
2565 posts
2828 upvotes
Montréal
I know us drivers in Quebec get a lot of flak (some warranted) but it always drives me bonkers to see how many people live in the left lane outside of the province. I mean, you still get people that don`t move over and are passing someone at 1km/hr speed difference, but the amount of left lane camping that goes on in the ROC and the US is just maddening and dangerous. How can you not move over when 10 cars pass you on the right (cue discussion on the obliviousness of people in 3..2..1).

And, trust me, the guy in the Beemer wants you arrested as well...
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
You were going the same speed as someone in the far right lane, and had several people pass you.

It's people like you that cause traffic, then complain about other drivers passing you too quickly.

Ride a Vespa, or stay in the right lane.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
2326 posts
685 upvotes
Acton, Ontario
Stay off the passing lane if you're going slower or same speed as middle and right lane.
You're creating traffic and accident conditions.
Also shame on you for recording accident happening in front of you, putting it on youtube and laughing at the person who just crashed their car.
What about some assistance, see if the person is ok, what if there was a child, elderly or a pregnant woman inside, SHAME ON YOU.
Nov 26, 2012
350 posts
109 upvotes
Calgary
I would have done the exact same thing to people like you.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2011
1484 posts
380 upvotes
OP he should have fingered you as well. You are the rudest type of driver on the road. OPEN YOUR EYES. god. can he be charged? that's pathetic.

Go back to the learners academy

It's people like you that cause congestion. Wow. I'm shaking my head at you right now, this is just sad.
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
403 upvotes
GT&A
OP, please surrender your driver's license to the nearest MTO office.

Thx in advance.........
troll: someone you dislike, fear or do not comprehend...
11b guide
When the doorbell rings, it's just a request. You are not a dog, it is not a command, only a request. You are not in church, you are at home. No guilt.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)