Page 1 of 1

Can I purchase megabus tix in person?

Posted: Apr 17th, 2010 10:05 pm
by smartfood
I was wondering if i can buy my Coach Canada megabus tickets in person (at the bay and dundas location), or does the megabus.com rates only apply if i buy online?

I am planning on going to Montreal from Toronto.
Rates are $20.50 which is the cheapest compared Greyhound and Viarail.

Re: Can I purchase megabus tix in person?

Posted: Apr 18th, 2010 1:07 am
by mr_toast
In person, the "megabus" rates will be Coach Canada's nominal Toronto-Montreal rates, which is about $60/person one-way. The best way to get the best price is to book through megabus.

Posted: Apr 18th, 2010 2:34 am
by smartfood
mr_toast wrote: In person, the "megabus" rates will be Coach Canada's nominal Toronto-Montreal rates, which is about $60/person one-way. The best way to get the best price is to book through megabus.
thanks. I have purchased them online now. It doesn't say much information..where in the bay and dundas terminal do i stand to catch it?

Posted: Apr 18th, 2010 9:00 am
by mr_toast
If it's like any other Megabus departure, it would be bay 1, but always always check the departure TV screens. Scan for bus company code MEGA or Coach Canada, the notes to the left of the departure listing should make mention of Kingston and Montreal

Posted: Apr 18th, 2010 10:44 am
by noreaga
^^ Is it the same for Megabus departures to Buffalo ?

Posted: Apr 18th, 2010 11:05 am
by mr_toast
noreaga wrote: ^^ Is it the same for Megabus departures to Buffalo ?
To Buffalo it should be the same, I've only ever left through Bay 1 to Buffalo. But like before, always check the departures TV for bus company code MEGA (not Coach Canada this time), with Buffalo/Syracuse/New York in the notes section to the right of the departure listing