Shopping Discussion

Can I use a cadillac fairview shop card at bestbuy?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2012 5:13 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 8, 2010
358 posts
34 upvotes

Can I use a cadillac fairview shop card at bestbuy?

Hi I have a gift card for cadillac fairview and I was hoping I could use it at either the bestbuy at eaton centre or the bestbuy mobile at fairview mall. Has anyone had any experience doing this?
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
182 upvotes
Surrey
Grotesque wrote:
Sep 27th, 2012 10:32 am
Hi I have a gift card for cadillac fairview and I was hoping I could use it at either the bestbuy at eaton centre or the bestbuy mobile at fairview mall. Has anyone had any experience doing this?
Generally speaking, if the retailer is entirely within the mall, you shouldn't have any problems. I'm sure you've already checked out the malls' web sites for information about where the gift cards can be used, and contacted the retailer, so I don't have to suggest those sources of information.
Alan lost his fight against cancer at just 5 years, 2 months old. I'm riding to Conquer Cancer, in memory of Alan.
Please donate toward my fundraising efforts and support research into childhood cancers.
Simply scan my avatar to go straight to the donation page!
Deal Addict
May 31, 2003
2722 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
Grotesque wrote:
Sep 27th, 2012 10:32 am
Yea, this shouldn't be a problem if the store is in the mall as previously stated.

Having worked in a BB Mobile location in a mall, if the cashier is having difficulty or doesn't know what to do, tell them to process it as a Mastercard transaction as that's what they're usually set up as.
Witty Comment
"I love to go to the schoolyard and watch the children jump and scream, but they don't know I'm using blanks." - Jack Handey
References
HeatWare
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
5371 posts
355 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I've used one in the Best Buy at Markville (also runs by Cadillac Fairview), so yes you should be able to.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2010
4283 posts
518 upvotes
Yes it works at Eatons. This is coming from me knowing since I work at both fs/bb.
---> Buy With Confidence! Check My Thread <---
For sale at the moment: Surface Pro
Want to buy: None
× < >