Can not login with old Account - Tried contact form

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 11th, 2017 1:17 pm
[OP]
Sep 6, 2017
4 posts

Can not login with old Account - Tried contact form

Good Evening,

I haven't been able to login in to my old account (Bimmer318i) and can not recover the password as every email I try says the email does not work. I have also tried to contact via the webform listed in a few other threads and have had no luck getting a response. Can you please PM me here so I can get back in to my long standing account (2002) ? Thank you!
5 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8480 posts
12855 upvotes
Scarborough
dearAbi wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 8:45 pm
Good Evening,

I haven't been able to login in to my old account (Bimmer318i) and can not recover the password as every email I try says the email does not work. I have also tried to contact via the webform listed in a few other threads and have had no luck getting a response. Can you please PM me here so I can get back in to my long standing account (2002) ? Thank you!
We responded to your original support ticket on August 29th. Can you please try checking your spam folder?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Sep 6, 2017
4 posts
TomRFD wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 8:21 am
We responded to your original support ticket on August 29th. Can you please try checking your spam folder?
I did indeed check my Spam folder but I just went and checked again and there is nothing.

Thanks for the response, awaiting next steps.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8480 posts
12855 upvotes
Scarborough
dearAbi wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 11:16 am
I did indeed check my Spam folder but I just went and checked again and there is nothing.

Thanks for the response, awaiting next steps.
That's odd. I'll PM you my original reply.
Penalty Box
Aug 23, 2006
2946 posts
186 upvotes
Inbox

Folder is 31% full (157 out of 500 messages stored)

New Message Mark All Read
click on Mark all Read dont work. Tried multiple times.
“There are some things money can’t buy, and for everything else there’s MasterCard. Well, get out your checkbooks ladies and gentlemen, because it seems like the entire liberal cabinet can be bought. TRUDEAU: I CAN’T BE BOUGHT...LMAO. Because its 2017
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8480 posts
12855 upvotes
Scarborough
sandeeS wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 12:29 pm
click on Mark all Read dont work. Tried multiple times.
How many does it say you have unread? Does manually opening them lower the count?