• Dec 28th, 2013 4:42 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
May 23, 2012
125 posts
12 upvotes

can price match work for this week

i want to buy a mp3 player..bestbuy got it 39.99$( http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/app ... 1e9b0een02) but staple didn't do the promotion. can i go to staple or target to buy one at price of 39.99? never do price match before so come here to check first...hope someone answer me..
4 replies
Penalty Box
Jun 26, 2009
3212 posts
1984 upvotes
GTA
Why don't you go ,try to PM and than post how successful you were,so other people can do the same? Best Buy shows in stock, just buy from the website...
[OP]
May 23, 2012
125 posts
12 upvotes
your words are so impressive....i learned so much from you, truly appreciated. i posted just bcz all these stores are not near to me..thanks again
May 28, 2012
10314 posts
2454 upvotes
Saskatoon
You need to check the individual store policies because some have conditions like: item needs to be in-stock at the competing store and they need to call to verify, or it's not eligible on door-crashers, one day sales, etc...
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
208 upvotes
Surrey
tititatamu wrote:
Dec 28th, 2013 3:26 pm
i want to buy a mp3 player..bestbuy got it 39.99$( http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/app ... 1e9b0een02) but staple didn't do the promotion. can i go to staple or target to buy one at price of 39.99? never do price match before so come here to check first...hope someone answer me..
So…you posted because the stores are not near you, yet you're asking about whether they price match? Generally the idea of price matching is that you take the price of the store that's not nearby (or that you don't like) and get the store that's nearby (or that you want to support) to match it.

Pick up the phone and call the store to ask, or look at their web site to determine their PM policies.

Enjoy your new mp3 player.
Alan lost his fight against cancer at just 5 years, 2 months old. I'm riding to Conquer Cancer, in memory of Alan.
Please donate toward my fundraising efforts and support research into childhood cancers.
Simply scan my avatar to go straight to the donation page!