Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mark's

Can Tire 3 cents per litre discount, $10 at Marks etc

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2010 12:49 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2256 posts
652 upvotes

[Mark's] Can Tire 3 cents per litre discount, $10 at Marks etc

Canadian Tire has a share and win promo where you can win an ipad or and iphone 4.
But when you give them your name and an email address you can print off coupons that give you;
- 3 cents off per litre of gas (max 100 litres), This is pretty HOT IMHO :)
- $10 off at Marks when you spend $40,
- $30 off an annual gold roadside assistance membership,
- and a free tire rotation and fluid top up with an oil change.
I tried it last night for the 3 cents off gas and the agent had not seen it before but the 'coupon' comes with instruction for them to do it manually. Note the offer expires in a few days (~6) for the gas but if you wanted to you could put in any name and email and reprint them until (?) the promo is over. :twisted:
$10 off at Marks is not too bad either for picking up christmas gifts (exp Nov 30)

Update: See jerryhungs post #20 of this thread for a (currently) Nov 10 gas coupon that you can print

Click thanks if you find this deal useful :arrowd:
It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.
36 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7026 upvotes
Gatineau
Thanks OP!

will be using the 3cents off CT Gas.

Sucks that it excludes Quebec, but I'll find a location in Ottawa on my way home from work.

djino
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2925 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
Seeing that gas is over $1 these days, 3 cents amounts to less than 3%. Use your smartcash and get around 5-6% of your gas.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7026 upvotes
Gatineau
pipolchap wrote: Seeing that gas is over $1 these days, 3 cents amounts to less than 3%. Use your smartcash and get around 5-6% of your gas.

Exactly.

1) Purchase CT gift Card from CT Gas Bar with MBNA Smartcash Card = 3%(or 5% if during 6 month promo)
2) Pump gas and give retailer the 3 cent coupon with your 10x gas coupon and pay with CT gift Card

This ends up giving you over 10% back

djino
Nov 20, 2008
278 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
djino wrote: Exactly.

1) Purchase CT gift Card from CT Gas Bar with MBNA Smartcash Card = 3%(or 5% if during 6 month promo)
2) Pump gas and give retailer the 3 cent coupon with your 10x gas coupon and pay with CT gift Card

djino

true rfd'r! well said.
Jan 15, 2008
882 posts
57 upvotes
Oil country

djino
LOL i must get in the habit of doing this. Im in my 6month 5% period. :lol:
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2256 posts
652 upvotes
Also you get 10 times multiplier in this week's Flyer See stemfi's RFD thread.
It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7026 upvotes
Gatineau
MJB wrote: Also you get 10 times multiplier in this week's Flyer See stemfi's RFD thread.

Yup, thats what I already wrote in my previous post "10x gas"

djino
Jul 31, 2008
244 posts
79 upvotes
Filled in 10L as a test this morning.

Fortunately, CT gas station manager was in and followed instructions on printed coupon to deduct 3 cents/L

(Manager told me CT Gas stations received notice about 3 cent promo earlier)

Coupon expires Oct 27 (Next Wed)

Also, got 50 cents in CTC money from the 10X multiplier starting today.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
3155 posts
1869 upvotes
I signed up for this on Friday, but for some reason my gas bar coupon expired on October 13th!

Thanks for posting, MJB
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
ok i signed up, printed out the offer and notice that the gas coupon expiers oct.13, 2010. wtf? oO
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2256 posts
652 upvotes
MrDisco wrote: ok i signed up, printed out the offer and notice that the gas coupon expiers oct.13, 2010. wtf? oO
Mr Disco, I added a filefactory link above, it expires Oct 27.
Apr 9, 2006
161 posts
10 upvotes
Local CT gas station manager told me that I have to buy 100L at least.
to be eligible for the rebate.
Best regards,
Sergo.
Jun 2, 2010
9 posts
Sergo wrote: Local CT gas station manager told me that I have to buy 100L at least.
to be eligible for the rebate.

The coupon I got says MAX 100 L.
Jun 18, 2009
138 posts
19 upvotes

djino

Wow and thanks for sharing.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2004
1672 posts
231 upvotes
Who is the gas supplier of canadian tire?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)