Site Comments & Suggestions

can you now post pictures of people on RFD and make up stories about them without evidence?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2019 11:51 am
[OP]
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
8003 posts
3915 upvotes
Toronto

can you now post pictures of people on RFD and make up stories about them without evidence?

Let me see if I understand this:

I can post a picture up of ANY body and then write a story about how they did XYZ, with no evidence to support my claim?

Is that something that RFD is allowing on its board now?
4 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
10636 posts
17198 upvotes
Scarborough
With no evidence or proof the person in the photo did what was described, this should not be allowed. If you have a specific example for me to review please let me know.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
8003 posts
3915 upvotes
Toronto
merged-post-videos-daily-events-your-da ... #p30467383

I reported it. funny enough though it was ingored... YET my post, for calling the guy a door knob for making the post and single out a person like that was wrong.... and even earned me infraction points...

I guess having common-sense about what is right and wrong is considered "aggressive" by some mods.
Dec 20, 2018
310 posts
224 upvotes
daivey wrote:
Jan 26th, 2019 9:18 am
merged-post-videos-daily-events-your-da ... #p30467383

I reported it. funny enough though it was ingored... YET my post, for calling the guy a door knob for making the post and single out a person like that was wrong.... and even earned me infraction points...

I guess having common-sense about what is right and wrong is considered "aggressive" by some mods.
Don't see the problem, no personal information posted and no doxxing going on

And there was evidence, first person account is evidence . Granted it's one sided, but it's clearly evidence based on witness account (posters wife's account of events )

If we can't post that, then no news can be posted
[OP]
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
8003 posts
3915 upvotes
Toronto
StatsGuy wrote:
Jan 26th, 2019 11:36 am
Don't see the problem, no personal information posted and no doxxing going on

And there was evidence, first person account is evidence . Granted it's one sided, but it's clearly evidence based on witness account (posters wife's account of events )

If we can't post that, then no news can be posted
ummm so you post a picture of a face....
then you have a story.. NOT EVEN YOUR STORY about how the guy basically cussed out/terrible human, and did XYZ.

yeah, there is something wrong with that. There is no evidence other than a made up story.

it's not a dashcam.
it's not a picture of the guy giving the finger.

so unsure why that's allowed.