Expired Contests

[Daily] Canada.com - "Summer Style Giveaway" (ends 25/Jul/2012, QC yes!)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2012 6:52 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106490 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Canada.com - "Summer Style Giveaway" (ends 25/Jul/2012, QC yes!)

"Summer Style Giveaway"

Prizes: There are twenty (21) prizes in total available to be won by the winners, consisting of the following packages to be allocated per Contest Week:
  1. Moroccanoil Package: There are two (2) Moroccanoil Packages available to be won, each consisting of one (1) Moroccanoil products package consisting of Hydrating Styling Cream, Glimmer Shine Spray, Treatment, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hydrating Mask, and Luminous Hairspray. Each Morocccanoil Package is valued at Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars (CDN $250.00);
  2. LaCoupe Package: There are two (2) LaCoupe Packages available to be won, each consisting of one (1) basket of women's LaCoupe hair styling products and one (1) basket of men's LaCoupe hair styling products. Each LaCoupe Package is valued at Two Hundred Dollars (CDN $200.00);
  3. Kardashian Package: There are two (2) Kardashian Packages available to be won, each consisting of twenty (20) Nicole by OPI nail lacquers from the Kim Kardashian and Kardashian collections. Each Kardashian Package is valued at Two Hundred and Twenty Dollars (CDN $220.00);
  4. OPI Package: There are two (2) OPI Packages available to be won, each consisting of OPI Holland collection, NYC Ballet collection, Spider Man collection, and Top Coat nail lacquer products. Each OPI Package is valued at Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars (CDN $250.00);
  5. Elizabeth Arden Package: There are two (2) Elizabeth Arden Packages available to be won, each consisting of one (1) Elizabeth Arden Prevage products package consisting of Triple Defense and Hydrating Fluid. Each Elizabeth Arden Package is valued at Two Hundred and Thirty Dollars (CDN $235.00);
  6. Taylor Swift Package: There are two (2) Taylor Swift Packages available to be won, each consisting of one (1) Elizabeth Arden Taylor Swift products package consisting of fragrance, rollerball and lotion. Each Taylor Swift Package is valued at One Hundred and Seventy-Four Dollars (CDN $174.00);
  7. Joico Structure Package: There are two (2) Joico Structure Packages available to be won, each consisting of one (1) Joico Structure Styling line products package consisting of foundation, shape, twist, glue, adapt, sculpt, paste, define, finish, cleanse, condition, renovate, and control. Each Joico Structure Package is valued at Two Hundred Dollars (CDN $200.00);
  8. Schwarzkopf Package: There are two (2) Schwarzkopf Packages available to be won, each consisting of Schwartzkopf Professional. Each Schwarzkopf Package is valued at Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars (CDN $250.00);
  9. Bain de Terre Package: There are two (2) Bain de Terre Packages available to be won, each consisting of one (1) Bain de Terre Purité products package consisting of healthy color protect shampoo, healthy color protect conditioner, healthy colour lock serum, healthy moisture repair shampoo, healthy moisture repair conditioner, and healthy moisture repair leave-in elixir. Each Bain de Terre Package is valued at Two Hundred Dollars (CDN $200.00);
  10. Dial got2b Package: There are two (2) Dial got2b Packages available to be won, each consisting of Dial Soap and got2b hair products. Each Dial got2b Package is valued at Two Hundred Dollars (CDN $200.00); and
  11. Tanda Me Package: There is one (1) Tanda me Package available to be won consisting of one (1) Tanda me at home hair removal system, valued at Three Hundred and Ninety-Five Dollars (CDN $395.00).
ARV: see above

Rules: http://www.canada.com/contests/summer-g ... rules.html

Enter: Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
23 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378558 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2011
9273 posts
14207 upvotes
Is there a difference between nail lacquer and nail polish?

I am discovering I have so many gaps in my knowledge base this morning.

But my kids love to paint their nails - so that they can just sit around picking it off. So I am in.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106490 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ishfish wrote:
Jun 19th, 2012 11:18 am
Is there a difference between nail lacquer and nail polish?

I am discovering I have so many gaps in my knowledge base this morning.

But my kids love to paint their nails - so that they can just sit around picking it off. So I am in.
I'm guessing lacquer is shinier and provides a hard protective coating, whereas polish is just colour. Just a guess ( :cheesygri ).
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2011
9273 posts
14207 upvotes
ronin1701 wrote:
Jun 19th, 2012 11:38 am
Just a guess ( :cheesygri ).
That sounds more like knowledge than a guess.

I am guessing you have a lucky toe color on right now: Chartreuse Contest Creme - with sparkles. :razz:
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
3134 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks!
2020 Wins: Nothing... yet!
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
14384 posts
229 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig