[Canada Computers] GIGABYTE Radeon RX 570 GAMING 4GB + 2 Free Games $139

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2019 11:11 am
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
3434 posts
2717 upvotes
Richmond Hill
CoolDudeClan wrote: Okay, so it hinges on the first buyer on taking one game?

Thanks a lot for typing that out.
Alternatively, you can use Teamviewer or something and prep an emergency password reset in case the buyer goes rogue, but that's a bit overkill imo Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
5596 posts
789 upvotes
I have reserved for pick up at the downtown Toronto location. Will likely refund it on Monday !
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Oct 14, 2017
554 posts
530 upvotes
If anyone wants to buy the Devil May Cry 5 then PM me.
Mar 22, 2019
1 posts
1xTiMeR wrote: I have reserved for pick up at the downtown Toronto location. Will likely refund it on Monday !
Or cancel it and give someone like me a fighting chance to get the deal? ;)
Nov 15, 2013
630 posts
300 upvotes
Ottawa
So I've been running a lot of benchmarks, and this card is pulling Ultra/High in most games with fps to spare.

One thing I will say is the Gigabyte software is not very good. I cannot get RGBfusion to actually run/open so the LED keeps cycling which is really annoying. Anyone know a fix to get this software working?
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3516 posts
2293 upvotes
Toronto
I'm selling both Division 2 and RE2 for a reasonable $70 total. PM me if interested.
FreezingCanada wrote: We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2006
1552 posts
271 upvotes
Dang, sad I missed this. My video card fried out on me yesterday (not overclocked just old). Would have been perfect for me. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come and similar deals will crop up!
Psygineer = Psychological Engineer, when A.I. gets strong enough, I will be the first in the field of Android counseling.
Mar 22, 2019
17 posts
1 upvote
Thanks OP. Is the game code shipped with the order for those that ordered from Memory Express? Got the price match but don't see a code online.
Oct 6, 2012
95 posts
101 upvotes
KINGSTON
Out of Stock. But there is a green check mark on "In-Store Back Order"
Does that mean I can still go to store and order one at the sale price?
Mar 22, 2019
1 posts
Hey! Anyone that's wanting to sell a Division 2 Code, let me know! I currently don't know how to PM anyone, or even if I have the feature available.
Oct 26, 2009
25 posts
23 upvotes
Hamilton
SynGamer wrote: One thing I will say is the Gigabyte software is not very good. I cannot get RGBfusion to actually run/open so the LED keeps cycling which is really annoying. Anyone know a fix to get this software working?
So it's not just me then. :( I've been looking for a solution all morning.

My experience with Gigabyte software has been they release it barely functional and then abandon it. Once a Windows update breaks it it is gone for good.
Oct 17, 2012
193 posts
222 upvotes
Newmarket
Selling any of the two games for $60. PM me if interested.
Mar 20, 2013
782 posts
262 upvotes
Scarborough
I am also willing to sel both games for 60.
PM if interested.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
2977 posts
452 upvotes
pwnyboy wrote: Thanks OP. Is the game code shipped with the order for those that ordered from Memory Express? Got the price match but don't see a code online.
+1