[Canada Computers] Canada Computers - North York Grand Opening Specials

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2019 11:42 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
2648 posts
856 upvotes
Toronto, ON
gr8dlr wrote: I was wondering where the store is. Lowes/Target was two floors, is this Cda Computers two floors?

Location is a doomed retail location IMO. Should've made this a big Food Hall (Asian/Korean/Persian centric) . As there are good parking and outside entrances, they can keep it open even after the mall closes.
It has 2 floors but 2nd floor is closed for now until they have something to put . I was hoping before that it will be bestbuy since they closed the one in North York Centre.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3107 posts
931 upvotes
I was hoping Promenade or Centrepoint would get a Best Buy, maybe Promenade will after they renovate

Centrepoint is probably super happy to have anything in that space at this point
Sep 7, 2006
546 posts
359 upvotes
Centrepoint mall is a bit awkward for such a good location.
Feb 7, 2017
294 posts
124 upvotes
Not sure if this is worth the trip. What stock would they have of their doorcrashers? I would just buy a few usb drives.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
8830 posts
4045 upvotes
Markham
boldventure wrote: It has 2 floors but 2nd floor is closed for now until they have something to put . I was hoping before that it will be bestbuy since they closed the one in North York Centre.
That's weird because I don't think you can access the 2nd floor from the mall.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5603 posts
2437 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
If centrepoint mall want to have more people going, they need to take down the stupid speed bump first. Navigate within the plaza is a huge pain.
I cannot understand how anyone would design it this way.
If you want to drive from no frills to canda computers. You are better off drive back to yonge and turn left at steels rather than navigate within the plaza.
The whole plaza need to be taken down and rebuild.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
2648 posts
856 upvotes
Toronto, ON
gr8dlr wrote: That's weird because I don't think you can access the 2nd floor from the mall.
2nd floor still part of cc but currently closed until they have items to put on the 2nd floor
Deal Guru
Sep 3, 2003
12150 posts
498 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote: If centrepoint mall want to have more people going, they need to take down the stupid speed bump first. Navigate within the plaza is a huge pain.
I cannot understand how anyone would design it this way.
Lots of pedestrian traffic. There is no other reason.
Deal with it.
Nov 13, 2014
66 posts
139 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Is it worth the journey for the monitor? 30$ aint that bad, need one for coding.
May 18, 2007
612 posts
817 upvotes
Toronto
boldventure wrote: 2nd floor still part of cc but currently closed until they have items to put on the 2nd floor
My vote is to use the space for a huge VR game centre. :)
Mar 22, 2006
42 posts
1 upvote
Richmond Hill
The Logitech Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo is on sale right now for $30.19. On the flyer it is $35.19...
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
4829 posts
1938 upvotes
KorruptioN wrote: Lots of pedestrian traffic. There is no other reason.
They want to deter people from utilizing the parking lot to bypass traffic at yonge and steeles.

However, I also think they just let people use the lot as free TTC parking during the week to beef up the appearance of mall traffic.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2009
4651 posts
2429 upvotes
M-Arkham
If you think about it, what they should do is put a dedicated bus area in the mall parking lot with a weatherproof access to/from the mall itself. Make a designated drop off area then split into a few pickup area for different bus routes(going east/west/south/north), Have all the buses passing thru into yonge/steeles pass thru that section. If the buses are coming in from steeles, have them turn into the mall from the lights by Cdn tires, if they're coming from yonge, have them turn in at the lights where the Tim horton is at. That should actually clear up a bunch of bus traffic at yonge/steeles, at the same time with the implementation of presto, people would be inclined to just go into the mall for a bit before continuing on their journey since it's still 1 fare.

If the mall ever do such an undertaking, I could see mall walk in traffic just skyrocket, as well as an improvement to the overall traffic situation in the area.... well, this is actually something I could see happen if they ever extend the subway up north from finch.
2x Zoomer $36 for 5GB , 800min Can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )