Computers & Electronics

Canada Computers Refund Process / Customer Service?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2018 12:40 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1560 posts
725 upvotes

Canada Computers Refund Process / Customer Service?

At the Gatineau location of Canada Computers, they had a clearance laptop that only showed one in stock. I placed an order online for instore pickup. The order was not fulfilled because the Gatineau location did not actually have the laptop in stock. The Gatineau location cancelled my order but Canada Computers still charged me for my order. The Gatineau location said that I need to contact Head Office to get a refund. I've sent them 3 emails but they don't respond. I've called the Canada Computers Customer Service phone number 4 times but no one answers. I can't even leave a voicemail because the voicemail is full.

My credit card company says I can't do a charge back right away. They said I need to wait 30 days. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with someone at Canada Computers to resolve my issue?
I'll Keep It Short and Sweet. Family, Religion, Friendship ... These Are the Three Demons You Must Slay if You Wish to Succeed in Business
4 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3015 posts
476 upvotes
Markham, ON
Wait the 30 days
AVOID buying dashcams from BlackBoxMyCar (BBMC) Read about their lies and unethical tactics HERE.
May 17, 2013
9 posts
9 upvotes
Hey Kennyt18,

All the online orders are pay-before now, so they would always charge before it is sent. The online customer support doesn't handle that sort of thing unless you ordered it from online and to ship to your house. The actual store has to start the refund process in my experience. I'd advise you to contact the store and see if you can speak to a supervisor or something of that nature. They should then get the refund process started. I don't really know why they gave you a run-around but it should be pretty easy to sort it out if you talk to someone at the store.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1296 posts
504 upvotes
London
gl with that even if u do get someone on the phone they will tell u they will submit it to be processed u wont get nothing though. just wait it out and call ur credit card company. u should be able to file the charge back within 15 working days from the date that u should have gotten the item.