Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2009
1283 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto

canada goose rental business?

Anyone think that this could be a potentially good business? I mean, people don't go on artic expeditions overseas all the time, they may only go once or twice for.vacation and travel, so spending 600$ for a jacket you only wear once or one season is absurd.

Maybe even a parajumper rental w./w.o. a skydiving course as well.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4921 posts
746 upvotes
Dildo
Kiteak wrote: so spending 600$ for a jacket you only wear once or one season is absurd.
Except, how the story goes is that people plunk down $600 for a jacket and try to wear it excessively while there are still leaves on the trees in the fall, or when the snow has already melted in the spring. ;)

However, try it out and let us know how it goes! Could be interesting. The movie business would be a great client as they would want to outfit their actors in the gear for the scene/movie and then have no use for those "costumes" later.
Dec 25, 2010
771 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
What if some LBs and LGs jack your jackets? How you going to track it? Credit Card as the only payment option?
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6364 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
I think it will work if you operate in places where it will be necessary. I don't think it will work out well if you do it in the city.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1762 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
They already have Canada Goose rental services, probably combined with an expedition package or snow-mobiling/dog-sledding etc.
Of course you can start your own as well for competition.

AKA http://www.tundrabuggy.com/partners/ provides all people with a Snow Mantra. Canada Goose used to have their own Canada Goose Adventure Tours but I don't know what happened to it.
http://www.canada-goose.com/adventure-tours/

I'm pretty sure parajumping in a PJ poses more danger that good.
Fashion hurts p░ ░ ░yboi - KimchiTacos_
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2009
1283 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
grumps312 wrote: What if some LBs and LGs jack your jackets? How you going to track it? Credit Card as the only payment option?
GPS tracking chip inside the down!
Jul 6, 2009
389 posts
50 upvotes
Kiteak wrote: Anyone think that this could be a potentially good business? I mean, people don't go on artic expeditions overseas all the time, they may only go once or twice for.vacation and travel, so spending 600$ for a jacket you only wear once or one season is absurd.

Maybe even a parajumper rental w./w.o. a skydiving course as well.
Do you watch Parks and Recreations ??
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2010
2959 posts
139 upvotes
I'm pretty sure people who venture into the Arctic are wise enough to buy/rent the proper equipment.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)