Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Canada Goose Sale (30% off - Context Clothing)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2012 2:42 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 21, 2011
180 posts
8 upvotes

Canada Goose Sale (30% off - Context Clothing)

For anyone interested, there's a sale going on right now at Context Clothing for a few males' jackets at 30% off

http://www.contextclothing.com/brand.ph ... rt=soldout

Some notable pieces:

$298 Alberta (Military Green): XS, M, L, XL (Regular $425)
$459 Chateau (Black): S, XL (Regular $655)
$452 Manitoba (Black): S, M, L (Regular $645)
$452 Manitoba (Graphite): XS, S, M, L, XL (Regular $645)
$438 Yukon (Black): S (Regular $625)

Might be worth a shot for any of you wanting a brand new CG at a discount
110 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
senchao wrote: For anyone interested, there's a sale going on right now at Context Clothing for a few males' jackets.

http://www.contextclothing.com/brand.ph ... rt=soldout

Some notable pieces:

$298 Alberta (Military Green): XS, M, L, XL (Regular $425)
$459 Chateau (Black): S, XL (Regular $655)
$452 Manitoba (Black): S, M, L (Regular $645)
$452 Manitoba (Graphite): XS, S, M, L, XL (Regular $645)
$438 Yukon (Black): S (Regular $625)

Might be worth a shot for any of you wanting a brand new CG at a discount.

Great find. sen

do they ship to Canada??
Jan 21, 2011
180 posts
8 upvotes
Yep, $20 for USPS Priority Mail
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10712 upvotes
Hamilton
This is so hot! Should be in hot deals
hated on but respected.
Dec 6, 2005
634 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
anyone knows if were going to get hit with duties?
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10712 upvotes
Hamilton
mikehole wrote: anyone knows if were going to get hit with duties?

Most likely
hated on but respected.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10712 upvotes
Hamilton
mikehole wrote: wonder how much it'll be with usps.

$150
hated on but respected.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2005
5647 posts
119 upvotes
Lol.

USPS Priority will be UNLIKELY to charge you duties. If anything, it'll be tax. I've gotten many things from USPS and never got charged.
Jan 21, 2011
180 posts
8 upvotes
You'll probably be hit with customs but try e-mailing them before purchase, some online shops are willing to mark the package as 'gift' / low value
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4921 posts
746 upvotes
Dildo
Mikehole, this could be the perfect opportunity to get that XL Manitoba you wanted, and with a 30% discount too. I alerted you in the thread where you originally asked about this jacket but it turns out you've already made it to this thread, haha!

Senchao, NICE FIND! Gave you thanks for this. All the best to those of you who are buying. These are the NICE uncommon Canada Goose jackets too. Manitoba, Yukon, and Alberta? Special Collection discounted? I'm pleasantly surprised.

EDIT: Really wish they had the other coveted offering from the Special Collection... the Calgary! I want that one.
Dec 6, 2005
634 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
CanadaGooseForumAdmin wrote: Mikehole, this could be the perfect opportunity to get that XL Manitoba you wanted, and with a 30% discount too. I alerted you in the thread where you originally asked about this jacket but it turns out you've already made it to this thread, haha!

Senchao, NICE FIND! Gave you thanks for this. All the best to those of you who are buying. These are the NICE uncommon Canada Goose jackets too. Manitoba, Yukon, and Alberta? Special Collection discounted? I'm pleasantly surprised.

EDIT: Really wish they had the other coveted offering from the Special Collection... the Calgary! I want that one.

thanks! ordered one, lets see how much duties i'll have to pay.

BananaWeed wrote: Does the Chateau fit TTS?

its slim fit, id say its TTS when I tried it.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4921 posts
746 upvotes
Dildo
BananaWeed, I would agree that the Chateau fits true to size. You would probably be a medium.
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
guys.

as for duty, yes, there is a high chance you will be charged duty. (better change you will not compared to UPS)

however, you won't be charged tax... so, it's really a trade off
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2006
1905 posts
148 upvotes
They didn't have any mediums left for the Chateau so I ordered a medium graphite Manitoba based on their "context expert tip: The Manitoba Jacket fits true to size".

Do Manitobas fit TTS? I hope so since the order already went through. O_O
Jan 21, 2011
180 posts
8 upvotes
CanadaGooseForumAdmin wrote: Mikehole, this could be the perfect opportunity to get that XL Manitoba you wanted, and with a 30% discount too. I alerted you in the thread where you originally asked about this jacket but it turns out you've already made it to this thread, haha!

Cheers :)
BananaWeed wrote: Does the Chateau fit TTS?
Yep, as other members have said, the Chateau fits TTS
mapleleaf27 wrote: Since the topic of shipping to and from the States/Canada came up.....

Someone is planning on sending me a package with a coat inside from Toronto (I'm in Boston for work). It's a gift that I'm not supposed to know about. If it matters, the coat will be new with tags. Whether the person sending the coat states that it's a new coat on the customs form is unknown to me.

Will I be hit up with any charges to receive it? Also if the coat does not fit, I'm going to mail it back to Toronto. Will they be hit with any charges if I mail it back to them? Any advice on how to avoid fees? What shipping service to use? (For them in Canada and me in the States if I need to mail it back). I was thinking USPS if I need to mail it back.
On the customs declaration forms, mark the package with a low value ($30) and describe it as 'Used Jacket' or something along those lines
Jan 21, 2011
180 posts
8 upvotes
BananaWeed wrote: They didn't have any mediums left for the Chateau so I ordered a medium graphite Manitoba based on their "context expert tip: The Manitoba Jacket fits true to size".

Do Manitobas fit TTS? I hope so since the order already went through. O_O

The Manitoba fits similar to the Chateau so you should be fine

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)