Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Post

Canada Post "Comparison Shopper" (exp. sept. 21/11)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2011 2:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa

[Canada Post] Canada Post "Comparison Shopper" (exp. sept. 21/11)

More offers from Canada Post
didnt we just see this on a few months ago

Enter: http://www.canadapost.ca/shopper/contest

Rules: http://www.canadapost.ca/shopper/contes ... egulations

Prize: There will be a total of eight (8) Visa* gift cards available to be won, each in the amount of $1,000.00 (Canadian) (each a “Prize”). One (1) Prize will be awarded for each Weekly Contest Period during the Contest Period. Prizes must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not transferable. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute another prize or component of a prize of equal or greater value, without liability, in the event that a Prize or any component of a Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Limit of one (1) Prize per individual. The issuer of the Visa gift card is neither a sponsor nor partner of this contest and bears no liability. Cards may not be redeemed for cash.

Good luck rfd.
bring back colour
37 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10476 posts
656 upvotes
New-Brunswick
Thank you but it's not a 1000$ gift card... it's my new TV they are giving away :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
thanks
Dec 2, 2008
348 posts
170 upvotes
Dartmouth
The rules say one entry per week but then it appears you can do the Daily Bonus Challenge each day? Am I reading this correct? If so, then this would be considered part weekly entry, part daily entry.

Daily Bonus Challenge: Upon entering the Contest on the Contest Website, there will be an option to complete the daily bonus challenge. By correctly completing the daily bonus challenge you will receive one (1) bonus entry into the applicable Weekly Contest Period. Each day during the Contest Period there will be a new daily bonus challenge posted to the Contest Website. You may complete the daily bonus challenge each day during the Contest Period, however; you may only complete the daily bonus challenge once per day to receive a maximum of one (1) bonus entry into the applicable Weekly Contest Period per day.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26011 posts
211303 upvotes
GTA
Entered, thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
6412 posts
2624 upvotes
Mort Réal, QC
timidement wrote: The rules say one entry per week but then it appears you can do the Daily Bonus Challenge each day? Am I reading this correct? If so, then this would be considered part weekly entry, part daily entry.

Daily Bonus Challenge: Upon entering the Contest on the Contest Website, there will be an option to complete the daily bonus challenge. By correctly completing the daily bonus challenge you will receive one (1) bonus entry into the applicable Weekly Contest Period. Each day during the Contest Period there will be a new daily bonus challenge posted to the Contest Website. You may complete the daily bonus challenge each day during the Contest Period, however; you may only complete the daily bonus challenge once per day to receive a maximum of one (1) bonus entry into the applicable Weekly Contest Period per day.

Yeah absolutely it's just like the one from (the holidays?). It's daily questions for extra chances, but one PRIZE per week.

So it's daily entry, but with weekly prize draw.
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
edited it to Daily.
bring back colour
Mar 20, 2011
79 posts
46 upvotes
Ontario
Awesome contest! I looove when there's more than one prize....gona bookmark this to enter weekly, plus push it on ma freinds :twisted:

it's okay, i might share my $1000...LOL

cheers! :)
Nov 19, 2009
187 posts
46 upvotes
Kingston
Weak, I can't join this one because my brother works for Canada Post, good thing he's taking me out for Sushi this week lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)