Shopping Discussion

Canada Post Flex Delivery: can address be changed?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2017 1:10 am
[OP]
Nov 20, 2009
560 posts
205 upvotes
Value Village

Canada Post Flex Delivery: can address be changed?

Help! I ordered from Amazon and had it shipped to a Canada Post outlet.

My problem is that, on my Amazon account, I incorrectly entered the city name for the intended Cda Post outlet but put the postal code for another outlet 50 km away! The tracking shows it going to the unintended outlet.

My question is: Can Canada Post reroute the package once it is in transit?
2 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
1308 posts
283 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
You'll need to talk to Amazon. Canada Post won't talk to you, as you're not their customer.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
2487 posts
227 upvotes
Vancouver
I had an issue where I entered the wrong postal code in my flexdelivery address - the postal code I entered did not match up with the postal code on the flexdelivery address.

I ended up calling Canada Post and started a new ticket with them for "item not delivered" because the tracking showed it kept being re-routed due to the wrong postal code. In the service ticket, they are able to enter the correct address the item should go to. In the end, my item ended up being sent to the flexdelivery location after all, but it took a few extra days.

I would call Canada Post and see if they are able to open a service ticket item for you to get the conflicting address info sorted out. Worst case scenario is that it gets sent back to Amazon.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel