• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2011 8:31 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 13, 2002
146 posts
1 upvote
Surrey
I don't care about other's 'respect' based on my career. The respect I gain from my job has little bearing on what I will decide to do....

More important things like lifestyle, sleep, $$$ and happiness with what I do, I feel are far more important factors in deciding on my career.

But I wish u the best with your Canada Post hiring proccess! If you want it, you will get it. I wish u luck dude. Just have a friendly, honest interview and they will hire u.

...o.... and don't run any red lights or crash into anythign during the driving exam. I was pretty tense, but did A+++++

The backing up int oa loading dock was pretty tough, as that van was HUGE. word. later.
Aug 29, 2011
4 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I gave my interview for letter carrier at Canada Post yesterday morning. interview went on good. i answered all the questions as per my best, as all questions were already expected and well prepared by me. Interviewer told me that they will convey me my result after 5-6 days. Today is second day but i did not heard anything. Do they right-way tell the outcome of interview, or they also used to convey latter. Will they e.mail me or tell me the result of my interview on cell phone. please guide me. :)
Aug 29, 2011
4 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I gave my interview for letter carrier at Canada Post four days ago. interview went on good. i answered all the questions as per my best, as all questions were already expected and well prepared by me. Interviewer told me that they will convey me my result after 5-6 days. Today is forth day but i did not hear anything. Do they right-way tell the outcome of interview, or they also used to convey latter. Will they e.mail me or tell me the result of my interview on cell phone. if anyone has knowledge to guide me.
Sep 1, 2011
86 posts
12 upvotes
advocatehps wrote:
Sep 1st, 2011 5:02 pm
I gave my interview for letter carrier at Canada Post four days ago. interview went on good. i answered all the questions as per my best, as all questions were already expected and well prepared by me. Interviewer told me that they will convey me my result after 5-6 days. Today is forth day but i did not hear anything. Do they right-way tell the outcome of interview, or they also used to convey latter. Will they e.mail me or tell me the result of my interview on cell phone. if anyone has knowledge to guide me.

Hi advocatehps, can you tell me what kind of the questions did the interviewer asked you? thanks!
× < >