Expired Freebies

[Canada Post] Ship a package for free within Canada every Tuesday in October for Solutions for Small Business members!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2018 9:18 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
7809 posts
1254 upvotes
Mississauga
LonesomeDove wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 6:39 am
Where do you enter the code for free shipping? Could not find it and ending up paying the full shot by going through credit card.
I do not see the box that is usually there for the code either.

EDIT - was not logged into my business account. Upon logging in with the business (not personal) account and using snapship the promo code box appeared.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1164 posts
991 upvotes
Montreal
Get free shipping to canada every Tuesday in October 2018 and the first week of November ( due to system error the first week of october )
if you need to sell an item on ebay it's the perfect timing ,
ship your item ( max 5kg ) with xpresspost for free , item should be shipped to canadian address ( otherwise $ will apply )
you can create a free canadapost account : it should be flagged as small business account and get your free shipping today.

if you miss todays deal , come back next Tuesday and ship for free.

Limited to 1 free shipping per customer (per week?) but you can create different account and print your label for free.

this thread is a repost but it's worth it !
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 16th, 2018 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edited retailer name
We buy things that we don't need , with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like.

Deal Hunter :twisted:
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2011
2325 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto
Doesnt work for me. Tried with 2 different accounts, it says its not recognized. anyone else get this to work?
Aug 8, 2016
53 posts
63 upvotes
You forgot to mention that (a) it's for solutions for small business members only, and (b) you have to use the snap ship tool.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1164 posts
991 upvotes
Montreal
nuwan32 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 9:24 am
Doesnt work for me. Tried with 2 different accounts, it says its not recognized. anyone else get this to work?
just shipped a package,
what are you doing wrong bud ?

as far as i know , this deal is for Small Business account , so if your account is personal account , it wont work.
try to sign up with different email address.
We buy things that we don't need , with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like.

Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2011
2325 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto
Bracketman24 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 9:30 am
You forgot to mention that (a) it's for solutions for small business members only, and (b) you have to use the snap ship tool.
thanks, i got it to work. I was trying to go through est.canadapost, but that doesnt work, you have to go through snapship like you mentioned.
Nov 26, 2015
225 posts
313 upvotes
Mississauga
I’ve lost count at how many times this has been reposted (mainly because some hotshot thought it was a good idea to put it in the freebies forum)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
6051 posts
680 upvotes
Toronto
Mok122cobra wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 10:03 am
I’ve lost count at how many times this has been reposted (mainly because some hotshot thought it was a good idea to put it in the freebies forum)
Yeah, I never look at Freebies, just Hot Deals, so I would have missed it! Aren't Freebies just extra-Hot Deals? Goofy to hide hot deals in a forum category that is not as popular.
May 14, 2007
223 posts
50 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone else having this error? It's been the same since last week as well.

We're Sorry
The page you requested is not available at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please try again later.
Mar 4, 2007
396 posts
262 upvotes
Halifax
Canada post's website is pretty garbage if you want to "upgrade" your personal account to a business or sign up for small business solutions from an existing account. Save yourself some headaches and just create a new account for this.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1164 posts
991 upvotes
Montreal
FREE SHIPPING THREAD getting negative feedback, what kind of people are in this forum ?????

Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
6051 posts
680 upvotes
Toronto
Bessem wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 12:27 pm
FREE SHIPPING THREAD getting negative feedback, what kind of people are in this forum ?????
Just out-vote the negative people! If folks are having trouble using the CP site it is important to make sure you have the right kind of account and follow the steps correctly. I've never been unable to print a label over all the times they've had this deal.
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
11314 posts
14652 upvotes
wahabk1234 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2018 11:16 am
I tried but it says I have to pay
Same with me. Then I opened a business account and it works.

I tried it with my personal account and when I went to payment there was no place to input the code. But when it is a business account, there is space on the right side under Payment Summary to input code.
Have a nice day!