Expired Freebies

[Canada Post] Ship a package for free within Canada every Tuesday in October for Solutions for Small Business members!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2018 9:18 pm
[OP]
Apr 26, 2010
331 posts
406 upvotes
Alberta
davidja1 wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2018 2:44 pm
Hi
Canada Post's website is very archaic (like their institution) and frustrating. I did enter the promo code and it asked for my credit card number which I read I did have to give them and it would be refunded.. The charge went pending on my credit card and is now posted for the full amount. I did phone Canada Post and they said I did not enter the promo code OCT16, which I did. So yeah, now out $28 for my FREE SHIPPING TUESDAYS. Garbage website, garbage institution as it has been for decades. Don't waste your time. Used the Snap Tool and did get a shipping label and did enter the code, all to no avail. They should hurry themselves out of business, not try to get more business. They do nothing well. My local postmaster had no idea what I was talking about when I said free shipping Tuesdays. Joke
When I'm on the last page for payment I always make sure that the line which says how much my credit card would be charged and the total to the right is correct. I get the $1.50 for signature confirmation so I do have to pay a little but it's worth it in my opinion. Also, I don't think informing the people working at the post office about this promo would do much. They can't just make a free shipping label at the counter.
Mok122cobra wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2018 12:33 am
Error / Erreur

We're Sorry

We can't find the page you're looking for.
The page may have been moved or deleted, or the address may be incorrect.
Please check that you typed the address correctly. You can also use the search tool or browse the topics below to find the information you need.
Which page are you having trouble with? I usually go Tools > scroll down to Canada Post Snap Ship > Use tool now
Jan 20, 2005
455 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
I successfully printed my label, only to find-out they are on-strike today in Toronto (and surrounding 905). Canada Post unions rock!
Jun 14, 2011
196 posts
73 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Remember there is a strike going on
Jun 5, 2011
32 posts
16 upvotes
this is dumb, but where do i enter the promo code i'm having a hard time finding that point?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
6253 posts
2382 upvotes
Kootenays
royalke wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2018 1:19 pm
this is dumb, but where do i enter the promo code i'm having a hard time finding that point?
Are you signed up as a Small Business Solutions member and using the Snap Ship application? If so, you'll see the code box on the bottom right hand side. If "No" to either, you won't get a code box.
Jun 5, 2011
32 posts
16 upvotes
Thanks, figured it out turns out i had 2 accounts and cookies kept logging me in as other even after logging in as small business.... Strangely enough
Nov 4, 2011
430 posts
257 upvotes
YYZ
This strike is fustrating. I'm pretty sure I'm in a non striking region but there's been no movement since Tuesday evening when I dropped it off and the pickup should have happened already for today.

We'll see what happens overnight.
[OP]
Apr 26, 2010
331 posts
406 upvotes
Alberta
It's live! The promo code for today is OCT30. Please be aware of which cities are striking!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
6253 posts
2382 upvotes
Kootenays
Just mailed my 3rd parcel for this promo. It's a rotating strike, so it should only add a few days to the shipping times.
Oct 25, 2010
97 posts
41 upvotes
Woohoo! Just saved over $50 on a cross country Xpresspost package.
Jun 14, 2011
196 posts
73 upvotes
Richmond Hill
are they still on strike?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2005
9008 posts
8511 upvotes
xXKEIXx wrote:
Oct 30th, 2018 11:34 am
are they still on strike?
Yes, rotating strike is still on. Check this link for the cities which are on strike today. If you city is on strike, expect couple of day delay before moving.
https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/comm/l ... l|ddn|lr|5
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Koodo $30 plan, PM $41 6GB plan, PM $8 plan to replace Speakout,
Zoomer loyalty family plan for 4 lines $117/6GB, $0 FPL home phone
Feb 8, 2008
188 posts
8 upvotes
Edmonton
Is there one more free shipping promo on Nov 6?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
3516 posts
1399 upvotes
Edmonton