Expired Freebies

[Canada Post] Ship a package for free within Canada every Tuesday in October for Solutions for Small Business members!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2018 9:18 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1125 posts
376 upvotes
London
apvm wrote:
Nov 5th, 2018 3:30 pm
Can I ship my item after two weeks? Tia
yes just prepare the label today and u should be good to go.
Jan 28, 2004
712 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto
Is the code live yet? I see it on the Canada Post website saying it is Happening now

But it isn't accepting my code
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1125 posts
376 upvotes
London
w00t wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 12:08 am
Is the code live yet? I see it on the Canada Post website saying it is Happening now

worked for me no issue
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
6246 posts
2375 upvotes
Kootenays
5 for 6 this year. Not bad! Cripes, you'd think Canada Post owned RFD by the way this thread has been hidden this year. Hello!!! Not expired!!
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
3628 posts
1073 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
w00t wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 12:08 am

Where do you enter the promo code?
I cannot find anywhere to enter.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
6246 posts
2375 upvotes
Kootenays
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 9:47 am
Where do you enter the promo code?
I cannot find anywhere to enter.
Are you signed up as a Small Business Solutions member and using the Snap Ship application? If so, you'll see the code box on the bottom right hand side. If "No" to either, you won't get a code box.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
3628 posts
1073 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
smacd wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 10:06 am
Are you signed up as a Small Business Solutions member and using the Snap Ship application? If so, you'll see the code box on the bottom right hand side. If "No" to either, you won't get a code box.
I realize it is personal account. So I closed the account and opened a small business account. To be honest, the Web interface for Canada post is hard to use. Compare to before, it improved a lot, but I took me 5 min liking for the promo code on the page and 30 min in trying to find where to enter the promo code. I wish they make it more clear that it has to be a business account.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Jul 11, 2008
900 posts
300 upvotes
How long after creating the shipping label do we have to actually ship the package? I know someone said 2 weeks after creating the label should not be an issue but is there a cut off after which 1 would no longer be able to use the shipping label created today (ie package needs to be shipped within 30 days or 60 days of creating the label etc)?
Jan 5, 2007
226 posts
79 upvotes
Having trouble using the promo code "NOV6". I used the previous week's successfully but today I am getting a "(7272) The Promotional Code is not recognized ..." when I try to apply it.
Jan 5, 2007
226 posts
79 upvotes
Dex wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 5:23 pm
Having trouble using the promo code "NOV6". I used the previous week's successfully but today I am getting a "(7272) The Promotional Code is not recognized ..." when I try to apply it.
Figured it out. Was using EST instead of Snap Ship. With Snap Ship it worked.
Nov 6, 2018
3 posts
This is just what i'm looking for.. is there still a 5k limit?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
3509 posts
1398 upvotes
Edmonton
adilh53 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 11:24 am
How long after creating the shipping label do we have to actually ship the package? I know someone said 2 weeks after creating the label should not be an issue but is there a cut off after which 1 would no longer be able to use the shipping label created today (ie package needs to be shipped within 30 days or 60 days of creating the label etc)?