• Mar 20th, 2017 4:50 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
6994 posts
949 upvotes
London

Canada post tracking : Item re-routed due to processing error; Possible delay

Hi, I ordered printer toner from Montreal on Monday, ebay seller sent it via expedited parcel. It arrived London this morning at around 12:05am and at around 7:30am it stated "Item re-routed due to processing error; Possible delay" What does it mean? Anyone have experience kindly tell me how long it will take since my printer is now out of toner and I need to replace it for some work within the next few days. TIA
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2004
9420 posts
727 upvotes
Brampton
Did you call Canada Post? Maybe due to the weather, it just got delayed.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 199 and counting. RFD Feedback 48-0-0 and counting.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
6994 posts
949 upvotes
London
squall458 wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 5:42 pm
Did you call Canada Post? Maybe due to the weather, it just got delayed.
Clear sky over here all day and they want the sender to call them instead. I was just wondering if anyone here have experience to tell me how long would the delay be. Thanks.

By the way, I have another package (express parcel) which was suppose to arrive on Feb 20 and according to tracking it is still "out for delivery". Ebay sender already asked and we are still waiting for Canada Post reply.

What is with Canada Post these days or am I just being unlucky?
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2002
2157 posts
759 upvotes
Vancouver
The delay is usually one day. There's a sorting event in the morning and one in the evening. If it was mis-sorted in the morning and missed the truck, it should have another opportunity in the evening.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
6994 posts
949 upvotes
London
Spinner wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 7:01 pm
The delay is usually one day. There's a sorting event in the morning and one in the evening. If it was mis-sorted in the morning and missed the truck, it should have another opportunity in the evening.
Thanks, it was processed again once last night and once this morning but delivery has changed from today to tomorrow.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
6994 posts
949 upvotes
London
Update:

According to tracking, it is suppose to be delivered at 11:30am but nothing in my mail box or around the house. I checked again just now.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
6994 posts
949 upvotes
London
Update:

Finally arrived in my mail box today. Looks like what people say at another forum is right. They scanned everything as delivered and take their time to deliver them.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel